Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Newbie from Québec city, Canada

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
gibeur la sale affaire

Newbie from Québec city, Canada Empty
PostSubject: Newbie from Québec city, Canada   Newbie from Québec city, Canada EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 1:45 pm

Hi

I'm the proud owner of a 2009 black WR250x. wink

I'ts still winter here but i'm quite exited for the coming of the summer season. Waiting for the sun I ride my Yamaha raptor 700r. thumb

Hope to find here some hints about the bike maintenance and some informations about available products.

Peace on dirt and/or Pavement

Marc
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Québec city, Canada   Newbie from Québec city, Canada EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 3:00 pm

Welcome, hI!
Back to top Go down
Dancamp

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Québec city, Canada   Newbie from Québec city, Canada EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 5:44 pm

Hi,

I'm 200km from you. I also own a black WR250X 2009.

I kept it stock from the performance perspective.

Bought 21" and 18" wheels for the rougher trails. I'm also getting it geared for long distance travels on rough roads.

Back to top Go down
gibeur la sale affaire

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Québec city, Canada   Newbie from Québec city, Canada EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 10:01 am

Cool

Je l'ai acheter pour faire du commuting mais il est pas exclus que je change de modèle de pneus lorsque les bridgestones seront finis. Pour l'instant je veux mettre une skid plate pour protéger le moteur. Après peut-etre un power commander.....
Back to top Go down
Medski

Medski

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Québec city, Canada   Newbie from Québec city, Canada EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 11:05 am

Salut! J'suis de montreal ici.

Welcome in here!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Québec city, Canada   Newbie from Québec city, Canada Empty

Back to top Go down

Newbie from Québec city, Canada
Page 1 of 1