Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Hello from Idaho

Go down 
AuthorMessage
grbullock6721

Hello from Idaho Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Idaho   Hello from Idaho EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 10:32 pm

Hi all.

New to the forum and a returning rider. I posted the "please help with bike choice" earlier. Not sure between a DRZ400S and the WRR, leaning way towards the WRR.

Anybody here from Southern Idaho? (Boise)

THANKS for the help!!!!
Back to top Go down

Hello from Idaho Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Idaho   Hello from Idaho EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 10:14 am

Yes to the Boise question... I also was a returning rider after being away for twenty some years (that was ridiculous, but another story). Picked up a used bike about 2 years ago and then jumped to the WRR last March. It is awesome. I could not be happier for my type of riding. Guess it depends on personal choice and abilities, but the WRR gives me everything that I need in a motorcycle. Versatility, performance and reliability.

I would like to say that I ride 50/50 street/dirt, but in actuality, after a year and 4500 miles, it has been more like 90/10. I am planning to do more off road this coming year.

If I were to set out again to purchase a new dual sport, there would be absolutely no hesitation on my part to go with the WRR.
Back to top Go down

Hello from Idaho
Page 1 of 1