Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Part number for black headlight shroud?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
spadgitt

Part number for black headlight shroud? Empty
PostSubject: Part number for black headlight shroud?   Part number for black headlight shroud? EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 9:46 am

Forrest over at Wheeling Supply hooked me up with a sweet set of black bodywork for my 09 WRR. What he did not tell me was that if you run the headlight shroud into a tree, it will bend it up....... Very happy

Anyway, I need a new one but know if I order one for an "R" model it will be blue (at least for '08 or '09).
Anyone know the correct part number for a black headlight shroud? I looked on Thumpertalk and I can't tell how to be sure it is black in color.

Thanks,
Scott P.
Back to top Go down
YZEtc

YZEtc

PostSubject: Re: Part number for black headlight shroud?   Part number for black headlight shroud? EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 10:02 am

32D-84330-20-00

It comes from the 2009 WR-250X, which was black. :)
Back to top Go down
spadgitt

PostSubject: Re: Part number for black headlight shroud?   Part number for black headlight shroud? EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 1:48 pm

Kewl!

Thanks. thumb

Scott P.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Part number for black headlight shroud?   Part number for black headlight shroud? Empty

Back to top Go down

Part number for black headlight shroud?
Page 1 of 1