Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

R² Reliabilty

Go down 
+25
GusinCA
mordicai
Medski
resqman911
greer
ramz
Jäger
mick wr250r
GsVs
Dancamp
bikepsych
10Cup
skierd
texascycle
wildmotha
jyam
ZED
badmotoscooter
boogn1sh
speedtrippy
mwakey
SheWolf
drater
YamWOW!
Chadx
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Medski

Medski

R² Reliabilty - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: R² Reliabilty   R² Reliabilty - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 9:10 pm

This bike is so unreliable. I started driving it from Montreal then I ended up in BC...
Back to top Go down
mordicai

PostSubject: Re: R² Reliabilty   R² Reliabilty - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 10:40 pm

Bad OEM tires is my only complaint. Only had the bike six months and I've already had to put air in twice. And it keeps running out of gas.......
Back to top Go down
GusinCA

GusinCA

PostSubject: Re: R² Reliabilty   R² Reliabilty - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 4:24 pm

With a big tank this is an around the world bike.
Wish it had a beeper that notified you if the key was left on without the engine running. Seems like the only way you'd ever accidentally discharge the battery.
Back to top Go down
TBird1

TBird1

PostSubject: Re: R² Reliabilty   R² Reliabilty - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 8:50 pm

GusinCA wrote:
Seems like the only way you'd ever accidentally discharge the battery.

I remember some idiot a while back (no names to protect the guilty) left his heated gloves on (wired direct) and killed the battery for his early a.m. commute. Another reliability issue! dddog
Back to top Go down
stumo

PostSubject: Re: R² Reliabilty   R² Reliabilty - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 9:48 am

TBird1 wrote:
GusinCA wrote:
Seems like the only way you'd ever accidentally discharge the battery.

I remember some idiot a while back (no names to protect the guilty) left his heated gloves on (wired direct) and killed the battery for his early a.m. commute. Another reliability issue! dddog

that's a dumbass issue! Very happy

Friends of mine have 10 WRs in Spain, they get used 95% offroad.

They've had them for just over a year and none of them have had any problems relating to the build quality of the bike, it's all down to damage from people falling off! poser2
Back to top Go down
mash100

mash100

PostSubject: Re: R² Reliabilty   R² Reliabilty - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 6:16 pm

My X has done 9000 miles. All great except for a puncture I picked up 2 weeks ago budah
I am thinking of suing Yamaha!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
RT3856

RT3856

PostSubject: Re: R² Reliabilty   R² Reliabilty - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 3:03 am

My R2 can never go directly to any given point.
seems as though it always has to go the long way.
Another thing it always seems to get muddy everytime I ride.
geesh! how can a person live with this.
Back to top Go down
mash100

mash100

PostSubject: Re: R² Reliabilty   R² Reliabilty - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 11:01 am

On a serious note, my X is coming up for 10000 miles - no problems to report. BUT: I have a VERY heavy right wrist, & tend to ride flat out at all times. I worry that the poor little 250 can only take so much thrashing at 10000 RPM. I don't race, but am concerned. Maybe someone with more tech knowledge than me can put my mind at rest dunno
X = totally stock mechanically, stored outside under good rain cover. Ridden all year, but I avoid rain, although she does get mucky from road crud/salt etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: R² Reliabilty   R² Reliabilty - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

R² Reliabilty
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum :: General :: WRR/X General Discussion-
Jump to: