Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Big Bend State Park Ranch Ride

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Berwyn Henderson

Big Bend State Park Ranch Ride Empty
PostSubject: Big Bend State Park Ranch Ride   Big Bend State Park Ranch Ride EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 9:01 am

Hi Berwyn here, Just got back from Big Bend State Park Ranch yesterday on a 3 day ride. 2WR preformed great, put about 3 hundred miles on it , did the ride to nowhere, did the ride to Marfa and other loops. Got up to 92 degrees tuesday, very dusty and dry, bad road in ( may not go back because of it). The ranch is a good test of skills. Check it out. Leave FT. Worth saturday morn for Cleveland, Tn. on Wr to get van purchased on ebay It will be about 900 hundred mile ride. Need to stuff bike in back for the return trip, hope it works. Had a good trip, sorry no pictures. Berwyn
Back to top Go down
Berwyn Henderson

Big Bend State Park Ranch Ride Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Bend State Park Ranch Ride   Big Bend State Park Ranch Ride EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 10:39 am

Just a word about the Tenn. trip. The wr turned out to very road worthy. I made better time going with the wr then the return with astro. Bike fit fine. Gas mileage was about 60mpg running 75+, glad I had the 3.1 gal. tank. Would usually fuel about 125 miles with .5 gallons left. The WR is a maising. I now have about 9000 miles on it. A great bike for this old man, later, Berwyyn cheers horse Peace YAM
Back to top Go down

Big Bend State Park Ranch Ride
Page 1 of 1