Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

New to WR's......... Yamaha fan for life

Go down 
+2
SheWolf
Daddio
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Daddio

New to WR's......... Yamaha fan for life Empty
PostSubject: New to WR's......... Yamaha fan for life   New to WR's......... Yamaha fan for life EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 10:54 pm

We primarily race quads, but I picked up a WR250X to commute to work, ride with a few friends that just got dual sports, and to take with us to the races for a pit bike.
I do a lot of modding (and machine a few parts) for our YFZ's and YFZR's.......... Can't wait to pimp out the WR.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: New to WR's......... Yamaha fan for life   New to WR's......... Yamaha fan for life EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 11:22 pm

Can't wait to see what you do to it! Welcome to the pack. thumb

PostSubject: Re: New to WR's......... Yamaha fan for life   New to WR's......... Yamaha fan for life EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 11:51 am

LOL..... For starters, I couldn't stand the sound of the stock exhaust, so I modified a Pro-Circut tip I had laying around to replace the end cap.

New to WR's......... Yamaha fan for life Wrtip
Back to top Go down
trav72

trav72

PostSubject: Re: New to WR's......... Yamaha fan for life   New to WR's......... Yamaha fan for life EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 11:55 am

Daddio wrote:
LOL..... For starters, I couldn't stand the sound of the stock exhaust, so I modified a Pro-Circut tip I had laying around to replace the end cap.

Pics or it didn't happen. Very happy
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: New to WR's......... Yamaha fan for life   New to WR's......... Yamaha fan for life EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 12:39 pm

Oh dear...yeah these guys need pics for proof, you see...otherwise they don't have anything to go by when they want to do it themselves. poser2

PostSubject: Re: New to WR's......... Yamaha fan for life   New to WR's......... Yamaha fan for life EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 12:45 pm

I'm sorry....... I missed that in the forum rules section. I'll take some pics tonight and post them in a thread of it's own.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: New to WR's......... Yamaha fan for life   New to WR's......... Yamaha fan for life EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 5:18 pm

It's all good. thumb Sometimes things can get a little crazy around these parts. *coughs* eeek wink

Midnite171

PostSubject: Re: New to WR's......... Yamaha fan for life   New to WR's......... Yamaha fan for life EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 7:30 pm

And not just pics of before and after. We usually like to see the whole process.
Back to top Go down
Daddio

PostSubject: Re: New to WR's......... Yamaha fan for life   New to WR's......... Yamaha fan for life EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 9:02 pm

Midnite171 wrote:
And not just pics of before and after. We usually like to see the whole process.

Well I boned it again............ I just posted a picture of after. I figured everyone one this forum knew what a stock WR pipe looked like, and I didn't take any pictures of the modifying process.

Wow........ I'm not new to powersports forums, but you guy's are a tough crowd. baldy
Back to top Go down
trav72

trav72

PostSubject: Re: New to WR's......... Yamaha fan for life   New to WR's......... Yamaha fan for life EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 9:18 pm

No worries, It's all in good fun. thumb
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: New to WR's......... Yamaha fan for life   New to WR's......... Yamaha fan for life EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 11:22 pm

*giggles* You could throw a wrench into it and show the mutilated pieces. Oh, the carnage! Very happy

Admin
Jäger

PostSubject: Re: New to WR's......... Yamaha fan for life   New to WR's......... Yamaha fan for life EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 1:01 am

Daddio wrote:
Midnite171 wrote:

Well I boned it again............ I just posted a picture of after. I figured everyone one this forum knew what a stock WR pipe looked like, and I didn't take any pictures of the modifying process.

Wow........ I'm not new to powersports forums, but you guy's are a tough crowd. baldy
No, the before is important.

It might be the one that looks different. The one that doesn't look like the other 1537 other WR's pictured here.

Yes, we seek...

... The One.
Back to top Go down
X-Racer

X-Racer

PostSubject: Re: New to WR's......... Yamaha fan for life   New to WR's......... Yamaha fan for life EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 1:02 am

Yo Yo Daddio.... We're an elite crowd here. The best of the best (and best of the worst).

Oh, and we want custom parts too...

As far as pictures are concerned form rule #2137 explicitly states the requirement to "present the artifacts of claimed association with your WR# by evidence of photographic reproduction".

Furthermore statute "B" of said rule number requires, " pictures of hot wife, kids, old bikes, crash and burns, mods that failed, and ride reports" as well as offers to, "provide upgrades of parts and accessories to forum members".

As an example, SheWolf will provide the links to her personal pics as an example. ...and we know she's not your hot wife so we want REAL pictures of YOURS ! ...or any girlfriends as applicable (.. and we're not falling for links to Miss SX again either ! )

We have friends here. Compliance is not only expected, but MANDATORY !

...and aside from all the above BS, WELCOME TO THE WRR/X JUNGLE !

Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: New to WR's......... Yamaha fan for life   New to WR's......... Yamaha fan for life EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 1:03 am

poser2 Oh dear...he gave our best kept secret away. Way to go Rob!!! dddog Very happy

PostSubject: Re: New to WR's......... Yamaha fan for life   New to WR's......... Yamaha fan for life EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 1:29 am

Oh my.......... I'm not sure I can keep up with you guy's.
I had a KZ1000 Eddie Lawson Replica years ago, but an encounter with a Volvo destroyed it (and almost me). I'm easing back into the motorcycle world with the WR250X, and I have to say it's been a blast. Nothing like my KZ or even my old RM500, YZ400 or other dirt bikes that I've had in the past, but it is way more fun than my Honda fiddy.......... And (even stock) it has plenty of power for me right now.
Back to top Go down
Midnite171

Midnite171

PostSubject: Re: New to WR's......... Yamaha fan for life   New to WR's......... Yamaha fan for life EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 6:51 am

Yes, it's all in good fun. If you cannot provide pics and step by steps, we welcome you here anyway to just discuss WR sh*t!
Back to top Go down
Daddio

PostSubject: Re: New to WR's......... Yamaha fan for life   New to WR's......... Yamaha fan for life EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 12:45 pm

Midnite171 wrote:
Yes, it's all in good fun. If you cannot provide pics and step by steps, we welcome you here anyway to just discuss WR sh*t!

I was hoping so...............
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: New to WR's......... Yamaha fan for life   New to WR's......... Yamaha fan for life EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 3:22 pm

Very happy Life's too short to be serious. Still want moar pics. Of the bike. Preferably dirty. yes...I am a dirty girl... wink

PostSubject: Re: New to WR's......... Yamaha fan for life   New to WR's......... Yamaha fan for life EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 7:38 pm

SheWolf wrote:
Very happy Life's too short to be serious. Still want moar pics. Of the bike. Preferably dirty. yes...I am a dirty girl... wink

Well some stuff showed up today......... So I'll see what I can get done in the garage tonight.
As for getting it dirty........ I may have to cry a little the first time, but I do have a hook-up with some great cycle wash that will get her looking good again in no time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to WR's......... Yamaha fan for life   New to WR's......... Yamaha fan for life Empty

Back to top Go down

New to WR's......... Yamaha fan for life
Page 1 of 1