Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

hello people got me an 08 x (detroit michigan)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
machz800ps

hello people got me an 08 x (detroit michigan) Empty
PostSubject: hello people got me an 08 x (detroit michigan)   hello people got me an 08 x (detroit michigan) EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 11:43 am

Hello all!!! New bike owner here. been lurking here for about 2 weeks, since i got my 08' wrx and love it!! bought it with 5000 miles on it and had a fmf q4 and a fmf programer already, since monday i added a mega bomb and removed the (ais) system and removed the flapper and opened up the inlet horn of the airbox (thanks for the info. from this site)
will be lucking over in the programer sec. to get it just right.
is there anything i should know or be aware of with this bike (mechanicly speaking)

For the most part just wanted to say HI!!!! thumb

Steve

Last edited by machz800ps on Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: hello people got me an 08 x (detroit michigan)   hello people got me an 08 x (detroit michigan) EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 11:46 am

Welcome to the pack, Steve! thumb

PostSubject: Re: hello people got me an 08 x (detroit michigan)   hello people got me an 08 x (detroit michigan) EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 11:52 am

SheWolf wrote:
Welcome to the pack, Steve! thumb

Thank you for having this forum cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello people got me an 08 x (detroit michigan)   hello people got me an 08 x (detroit michigan) Empty

Back to top Go down

hello people got me an 08 x (detroit michigan)
Page 1 of 1