Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

FMF Programmer and disconnecting the Battery

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Midnite171

Midnite171

FMF Programmer and disconnecting the Battery Empty
PostSubject: FMF Programmer and disconnecting the Battery   FMF Programmer and disconnecting the Battery EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 5:59 pm

What happens to my FMF power Programmer when I disconnect the battery? Does it go back to the default settings when I hook the battery back up? Or does it keep the memory?
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: FMF Programmer and disconnecting the Battery   FMF Programmer and disconnecting the Battery EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 11:29 pm

It should retain it. My AI did. lurk

dtx

PostSubject: Re: FMF Programmer and disconnecting the Battery   FMF Programmer and disconnecting the Battery EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 9:25 am

mine showed up programed,and stays programed without batt.
Back to top Go down
Midnite171

Midnite171

PostSubject: Re: FMF Programmer and disconnecting the Battery   FMF Programmer and disconnecting the Battery EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 11:28 am

Well, I changed my settings around a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMF Programmer and disconnecting the Battery   FMF Programmer and disconnecting the Battery Empty

Back to top Go down

FMF Programmer and disconnecting the Battery
Page 1 of 1