Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

GYTR exhaust and FMF Programmer

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sproat Sport

GYTR exhaust and FMF Programmer Empty
PostSubject: GYTR exhaust and FMF Programmer   GYTR exhaust and FMF Programmer EmptyThu May 05, 2011 11:26 pm

Have had the programmer installed for a few months, running with stock exhaust....but just installed a new GYTR exhaust yesterday and removed the exup servo motor. Wow. Impressed with this pipe. Not too loud, but a nice snarl and pulls noticeably stronger. Got the programmer set up for an FMF exhaust....just wondering if anyone out there knows a better setting? Seems pretty darn good to me now, but just want to check anyway.

Been doing these mods one at a time...it's fun feeling the bike improve with each step.

This bike is turning into something better than I expected.

Last edited by Sproat Sport on Tue May 10, 2011 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hertz

Hertz

PostSubject: Re: GYTR exhaust and FMF Programmer   GYTR exhaust and FMF Programmer EmptyFri May 06, 2011 9:31 am

Chances are the settings you have currently will be ideal. Though they are two totally different exhausts I doubt there is much of a performance difference between the two.

If you haven't already done so, the next step is the intake mods. That should give you a nice little gain as well.
Back to top Go down
Sproat Sport

PostSubject: Re: GYTR exhaust and FMF Programmer   GYTR exhaust and FMF Programmer EmptySat May 07, 2011 1:31 pm

Thanks Hertz.

I'll leave the programmer as is then, unless I hear otherwise.

I did the airbox mod a few months back...that was a good one too.

Now just waiting for the Krabill AIS removal kit to arrive so I can finish off this new exhaust setup and that'll probably be it for engine-type mods. Then I'll start working on protection stuff....first will be a Force rad guard (I've got a bent rad phobia from an experience on my last bike (08 KLR).
Back to top Go down
JustWannaRide

PostSubject: Re: GYTR exhaust and FMF Programmer   GYTR exhaust and FMF Programmer EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 9:17 pm

Hey, where did you order the Krabil AIS kit from. I need one, well I am going to need one soon.

I am looking at the GYTR pipe as well. Any advice, complaints, etc?

Thanks

Rick
Back to top Go down
gumbycw

gumbycw

PostSubject: Re: GYTR exhaust and FMF Programmer   GYTR exhaust and FMF Programmer EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:50 pm

JustWannaRide wrote:
Hey, where did you order the Krabil AIS kit from. I need one, well I am going to need one soon.

Thanks

Rick

You can find Krabil's AIS kit at the bottom of this page. http://www.wrrdualsport.com/tech-guide/air-intake/72-aisrem
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GYTR exhaust and FMF Programmer   GYTR exhaust and FMF Programmer Empty

Back to top Go down

GYTR exhaust and FMF Programmer
Page 1 of 1