Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

yoshi rs2 or fmf q4

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
addikted2boost

addikted2boost

yoshi rs2 or fmf q4 Empty
PostSubject: yoshi rs2 or fmf q4   yoshi rs2 or fmf q4 EmptySun May 08, 2011 1:18 am

im trying to figure out how much louder the yoshi pipe is compared to stock pipe and the fmf q4 . im thinking of getting one of them and i dont want a super loud annoying pipe that when im cruising at 65-70 will drive me insane. can anybody offer up info on both ? ive already watched youtube vids and i cant really tell how loud they are in real life. so if anynbody has heard both pipes plz lmk what you think im open to all info.
Back to top Go down
simonpig

simonpig

PostSubject: Re: yoshi rs2 or fmf q4   yoshi rs2 or fmf q4 EmptySun May 08, 2011 2:07 am

The yoshi looks better, I think. I'd go yoshi. i have a fmf so I'm sticking with it, but if I could do it over, it'd be yoshi. i think the FMF PC4 and the Yoshi are about the same db (with accessory Spark Arrested Baffles installed). The Q4 is a little bit quieter. At 65-70 you're going to hearing wind noise more than exhaust noise, so I wouldn't worry about it. I lost my Spark Arrested baffle on my PC4 last week and the bike was annoyingly louder than with it, when getting around town. Reinstalled a new one and life is good again.

It was funny, that without the SA baffle, the flow was this phantom menace thumping pedestrians as they went by... people turning heads trying to figure out what was going on. They could feel this force from 6-7 feet away thumping at shoulders, hair, depending on how tall the person was.
Back to top Go down
addikted2boost

addikted2boost

PostSubject: cool   yoshi rs2 or fmf q4 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 1:06 pm

i think ill do yoshi thanks
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

PostSubject: Re: yoshi rs2 or fmf q4   yoshi rs2 or fmf q4 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 1:20 pm

There's a dedicated section of the forum specific to Exhaust:

click me - Exhaust <--clickity

Airbox Door Removed - Flapper glued - AIS removed
FmF Q4
Bridgestone Battlax BT-003rs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: yoshi rs2 or fmf q4   yoshi rs2 or fmf q4 Empty

Back to top Go down

yoshi rs2 or fmf q4
Page 1 of 1