Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

a more comfortable seat?

Go down 
+7
Sproat Sport
SheWolf
adamoto
trav72
09wrx
motokid
NorgeWR2X
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GusinCA

GusinCA

a more comfortable seat? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a more comfortable seat?   a more comfortable seat? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 3:03 pm

I'll see you Saturday then. Noon?
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: a more comfortable seat?   a more comfortable seat? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 3:32 pm

I hope you have a hot tub and an endless supply of ice wine. Very happy

GusinCA

PostSubject: Re: a more comfortable seat?   a more comfortable seat? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 8:33 pm

Done.
Back to top Go down
X-Racer

X-Racer

PostSubject: Re: a more comfortable seat?   a more comfortable seat? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 2:45 am

SheWolf wrote:
Seat Concepts was one of the best mods ever. It's like butter on the ass. Very happy

droooool I have no further questions your honor. ....well I do, but I'll just use my imagination at this point.

There was a shared ass acclimation machine around here somewhere ( which amount to as much as a spanking machine) that breaks your derriere in.

Butter may work as well, but I never tried it. On me I mean....
Back to top Go down
X-Racer

X-Racer

PostSubject: Re: a more comfortable seat?   a more comfortable seat? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 2:51 am

GusinCA wrote:
It's probably a personal thing, for me the seam is always wehre I rub myself raw.

...and for that they created "Bag Balm". You may want to get the 16 oz container.

...and no migrational use outside of the "wear zone" buddy !
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: a more comfortable seat?   a more comfortable seat? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 9:17 am

poser2 I was gonna stay away from that one...but I've got a tub of Udder Butter here that will seal with that rubbed raw thingy... hide

X-Racer

PostSubject: Re: a more comfortable seat?   a more comfortable seat? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 12:10 pm

Funny how we can take an innocent subject such as seat comfort and turn it into our personal smut topic.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: a more comfortable seat?   a more comfortable seat? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 1:48 pm

Very happy Rude, crude and socially unacceptable.

trav72

PostSubject: Re: a more comfortable seat?   a more comfortable seat? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 2:37 pm

Yes! thumb

Those were questions right? wink
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: a more comfortable seat?   a more comfortable seat? - Page 2 EmptyFri May 13, 2011 2:42 pm

Yes, yes and yes! wink lurk

PostSubject: Re: a more comfortable seat?   a more comfortable seat? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

a more comfortable seat?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2