Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Had my wr250x suspenion done by Fastbikeindustries

Go down 
+9
Captain Midnight
Arkmage
mattf
spacecadet
pbnut
dtx
trav72
BuilderBob
f3joel
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
motocrossmann

Had my wr250x suspenion done by Fastbikeindustries - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Had my wr250x suspenion done by Fastbikeindustries   Had my wr250x suspenion done by Fastbikeindustries - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 12:16 am

How much does the FBI front & rear treatment cost? Including the Ohlins piston upgrade...
Back to top Go down
Arkmage

PostSubject: Re: Had my wr250x suspenion done by Fastbikeindustries   Had my wr250x suspenion done by Fastbikeindustries - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 8:58 am

Depends on your weight and the materials cost when you get the work done. I'd suggest contacting David for a quote.

I will say that it cost me less, including shipping, than a graves exhaust. It also provides a lot more fun than the extra noise would have :)

I'm loving this suspension. Even on the cheap shinko 705s it sticks better than any bike I've ever owned and is incredibly stable even in rough corners and over expansion joints.

I would consider this suspension safety equipment if you ride in an area with rough roads, it's easier to justify to the wife that way, and it's true.
Back to top Go down
Marylucky

Marylucky

PostSubject: Re: Had my wr250x suspenion done by Fastbikeindustries   Had my wr250x suspenion done by Fastbikeindustries - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 9:10 am

Just bought new suspensions from fastbikeindustries :)
I bent my front forks 2 years ago and decide this year was my year for some upgrade wink

So... new forks and new shock ! I'm dying to get them mounted on the bike and test ride them bannana
Back to top Go down
Chrispy1200

Chrispy1200

PostSubject: Re: Had my wr250x suspenion done by Fastbikeindustries   Had my wr250x suspenion done by Fastbikeindustries - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 1:46 pm

Marylucky wrote:
I bent my front forks 2 years ago and decide this year was my year for some upgrade wink

So... new forks and new shock ! I'm dying to get them mounted on the bike and test ride them bannana

I just got my rebuilt shock back from Go Race this week (going to rebuild forks myself with valve kit provided by Go Race).

Too bad, we could have combined our shipping to save a couple bucks. Very happy

Back to top Go down
Marylucky

Marylucky

PostSubject: Re: Had my wr250x suspenion done by Fastbikeindustries   Had my wr250x suspenion done by Fastbikeindustries - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 1:50 pm

Chrispy1200 wrote:
Marylucky wrote:

I just got my rebuilt shock back from Go Race this week (going to rebuild forks myself with valve kit provided by Go Race).

I bought new ones, I didn't have to ship me old one :)
Back to top Go down
sturgeon

sturgeon

PostSubject: Re: Had my wr250x suspenion done by Fastbikeindustries   Had my wr250x suspenion done by Fastbikeindustries - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 2:02 pm

Chrispy1200 wrote:

Chrispy, who did you use to ship your parts off, and how much, if anything, did they burn you for "brokerage" fees on return? UPS is notorious for that sort of thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Had my wr250x suspenion done by Fastbikeindustries   Had my wr250x suspenion done by Fastbikeindustries - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Had my wr250x suspenion done by Fastbikeindustries
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2