Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Remain Logged In/Remember Me

Go down 
+2
YZEtc
craigq
6 posters
AuthorMessage
craigq

craigq

Remain Logged In/Remember Me Empty
PostSubject: Remain Logged In/Remember Me   Remain Logged In/Remember Me EmptyTue May 31, 2011 9:33 pm

Just started happening tonight, no longer remain logged in. I'm not clearing cache/cookies, and it doesn't look like the browser settings have changed...

Edit: Seems to be browser independant too...
Back to top Go down
YZEtc

YZEtc

PostSubject: Re: Remain Logged In/Remember Me   Remain Logged In/Remember Me EmptyTue May 31, 2011 10:25 pm

Same here.
Back to top Go down
PYG RYDR

PYG RYDR

PostSubject: Re: Remain Logged In/Remember Me   Remain Logged In/Remember Me EmptyTue May 31, 2011 10:30 pm

Me three!
Back to top Go down
Jäger
Admin
Jäger

PostSubject: No changes to forum setup...   Remain Logged In/Remember Me EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 12:35 pm

There haven't been any changes to the forum configuration that I am aware of, beyond work on enabling mobile devices some time ago.

Give it a few days, and then if the problem still persists, drop another post and we'll see what we can do. "Remember Me" is working for me.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Remain Logged In/Remember Me   Remain Logged In/Remember Me EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 1:57 pm

Mine does it intermittently. dunno

PostSubject: Re: Remain Logged In/Remember Me   Remain Logged In/Remember Me EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 2:30 pm

ive noticed it kicks me out when i connect from another IP.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remain Logged In/Remember Me   Remain Logged In/Remember Me Empty

Back to top Go down

Remain Logged In/Remember Me
Page 1 of 1