Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Another Happy Owner!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Another Happy Owner!!! Empty
PostSubject: Another Happy Owner!!!   Another Happy Owner!!! EmptyWed May 13, 2009 5:56 pm

Found this forum on that amazing thread at ADV rider "
New WR250R - 1st impression, plus pics of her "naked"!!

"
. Only read 80 - 165, so happy there is more to read there. I owned a 250 Can am about 20 years ago and a 750 Sport Kawasaki 15 years ago. Was looking for another trail bike and this one fit the bill and more. Definitely no regrets here. So far, I've changed the rear sprocket for a 48, removed the flapper assy, opened the air box, changed the stock 7/8" outlet pipe to 1 1/4", put on a D606, Barkbusters and made a skid plate out of 3/16" alum.

Probably too old for this, but am enjoying it, even though I tore my rotator cuff last summer.

Great forum, much appreciated!

Michael

Gaspe, Quebec
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

Another Happy Owner!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Happy Owner!!!   Another Happy Owner!!! EmptyWed May 13, 2009 7:30 pm

Welcome to the pack! thumb You're never too old to enjoy this thing. Very happy

Another Happy Owner!!!
Page 1 of 1