Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Happy new owner of 2013 WR 250R in N. Nevada

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nolowatt

Happy new owner of 2013 WR 250R in N. Nevada Empty
PostSubject: Happy new owner of 2013 WR 250R in N. Nevada   Happy new owner of 2013 WR 250R in N. Nevada EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 2:45 am

Hi folks, I've had my new bike about a month -- just got it licensed, and am really enjoying it.  cheers  After 20+ years away from motorcycling I bought a Yamaha Super Tenere last year (which I like a lot), but I just had to get something for rougher off-road riding. I'm really enjoying my WRR and learning lots every day! Have acquired a bunch of necessary farkles already: Flatland Racing skid plate, Fastway footpegs, HDB clamp and handguards, Wolfman rack and bags, Jared Scaggs' beautiful rear mount and Ivan Sandoval's equally cool case guard, 13/48 gearing, a couple RotoPax 1-gallon containers and a rear mount, Rox 2" pivoting risers and ProTaper CR High handlebars. I'm busy this weekend with the install of the 12 O'clock Labs speedo unit and wiring up a 3CS from Eastern Beaver. I'm pretty sure I'd like a larger gas tank, but after that, we'll see. There is a LOT of country around these parts to explore!

Happy to be a member! /s/ Nolo
Back to top Go down

Happy new owner of 2013 WR 250R in N. Nevada
Page 1 of 1