Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Wolfman Enduro Carry-all

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
YamWOW!
Admin
YamWOW!

Wolfman Enduro Carry-all Empty
PostSubject: Wolfman Enduro Carry-all   Wolfman Enduro Carry-all EmptyFri May 15, 2009 6:25 pm

Wolfman Enduro Carry-all Gps006

Wolfman Enduro Carry-all Gps005

Wolfman Enduro Carry-all Gps009

This is the Wolfman Enduro Carry-all bag from Dual Sport Armory. I love this bag! thumb It holds A LOT of things. I put my wallet,keys,Two water bottles,Registration and my mirror I take off when I go off-road. This is all easy to get to when riding no getting off the bike.

PostSubject: Re: Wolfman Enduro Carry-all   Wolfman Enduro Carry-all EmptyMon May 18, 2009 10:29 pm

Yamwow, the bag looks great on your bike! How do you like the Zeta handguards with the built in blinkers? Are they pretty visable or just enough to get through inspection?

Doug
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Wolfman Enduro Carry-all   Wolfman Enduro Carry-all EmptyMon May 18, 2009 10:53 pm

I've got the same ones on mine and those little suckers are bright. thumb

PostSubject: Re: Wolfman Enduro Carry-all   Wolfman Enduro Carry-all EmptyTue May 19, 2009 1:28 pm

I'm coming off sportbikes so the whole tool bag thing is new to me. However, could I hang something like that off the back of my handlebars to function similar to a tank bag?
Back to top Go down
radianguy

radianguy

PostSubject: Re: Wolfman Enduro Carry-all   Wolfman Enduro Carry-all EmptyTue May 19, 2009 5:49 pm

I had a handlebar bag that didn't fit my snowmobile very good so I tried it on my WRR and it fits great.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolfman Enduro Carry-all   Wolfman Enduro Carry-all Empty

Back to top Go down

Wolfman Enduro Carry-all
Page 1 of 1