Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Tank bag that works well well with the IMS 4.7 gal tank?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
R_C_Elwell

Tank bag that works well well with the IMS 4.7 gal tank? Empty
PostSubject: Tank bag that works well well with the IMS 4.7 gal tank?   Tank bag that works well well with the IMS 4.7 gal tank? EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 2:25 pm

Does anyone have suggestions on tank bags that work well with the IMS 4.7 gal tank? I like the Giant Loop ones. Does anyone use those?

Roston
Back to top Go down
Scharcon

Tank bag that works well well with the IMS 4.7 gal tank? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tank bag that works well well with the IMS 4.7 gal tank?   Tank bag that works well well with the IMS 4.7 gal tank? EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 9:54 pm

Hey RC,

Fandango works fine. The high crown of the tank takes a little volume out of the bottom of the bag though. I have the bag on top of the gas cap. The cap needs to be vented. At first i bought a vent for the hose and just laid the bag over it bending it forward. After a rough ride i lost the hose and ended up buying a locking vented gas cap.

I saw your other post about riders here in LA. I'm down here in the SouthBay. My bike is currently apart working on HDB handguards, heated grips and more agressive knobbies for the WRX.
Back to top Go down

Tank bag that works well well with the IMS 4.7 gal tank?
Page 1 of 1