Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

The Fulll Wolfman

Go down 
+10
bigbeariuka
toast
X-Racer
LPB
SpiritWolf15
skierd
Mr. Fisherman
Six8
ramz
SheWolf
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

The Fulll Wolfman Empty
PostSubject: The Fulll Wolfman   The Fulll Wolfman EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 9:24 pm

The bags arrived and I set to work diligently and strategically mounting them onto the Monster. The only bag I didn't get was the carry-all, which I didn't really care for having a bag above the headlight. Holds a lot of stuff! The Fulll Wolfman 640571

The Fulll Wolfman IMG_1236

The Fulll Wolfman IMG_1240

*Enduro Fender Bag
*Enduro Tank Bag
*Enduro Saddlebags
*Enduro Duffle Bag
*Peak Tail Bag

Was a kickass deal. Because I bought all 5 enduro pieces they let me have it at blowout. All I have to do now is get the tires put on. The Fulll Wolfman 61865

The Fulll Wolfman Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fulll Wolfman   The Fulll Wolfman EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 9:31 pm

Quote :
Was a kickass deal. Because I bought all 5 enduro pieces they let me have it at blowout.
So it didn't have anything to do with your screen name???? You're actually NOT related? You can tell us... The Fulll Wolfman 810411
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

The Fulll Wolfman Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fulll Wolfman   The Fulll Wolfman EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 9:40 pm

Wouldn't that be a kick in the ass?! The Fulll Wolfman 93746 Pretty ironic, isn't it? I can't believe all the stuff I can cram into those things!! The Fulll Wolfman 640571

Six8

The Fulll Wolfman Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fulll Wolfman   The Fulll Wolfman EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 9:31 am

The Fulll Wolfman 61865 Beautiful bunch of black bags you've got there.
Any chance of you taking some close up shots of the attchment systems?
I've a 2010 due "some time soon" and am trying to get my little brain aorund how to get things I carry her not to fall off.
Even maybe a short video of yours getting stipped down then doing it again but in reverse... The Fulll Wolfman 525406

Thanks Six8
Ott Ont
Back to top Go down
Mr. Fisherman

Mr. Fisherman

The Fulll Wolfman Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fulll Wolfman   The Fulll Wolfman EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 10:17 am

Wow! For a minute I was thinking Full Monte and expecting another suspender pic The Fulll Wolfman 851577

Looks like a great setup.

Can you share the price break you got? PM if you have to...
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

The Fulll Wolfman Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fulll Wolfman   The Fulll Wolfman EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 11:24 am

I got the whole works for just under $400. Didn't have to pay the conversion rate either, which helped. I'll go out with the Pro and see what I can do about a vid. The attachment is super easy, really. The fender bag and tail bags have metal hooks that just hook under the fender lip, or in the case of the tail bag, a rear rack, rear fender lip, or the seat lip. They all come with separate mounting instructions, but I'll see what I can do about a vid. The Fulll Wolfman 61865

Break down:

Fender bag $25
Tank bag $70
Saddle bag $80
Duffel bag $35
Tail bag $105

Six8

The Fulll Wolfman Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fulll Wolfman   The Fulll Wolfman EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 11:39 am

10-4
Even some nice still's up close and personal would be great.
U ever look at any of the wolfpack stuff?
I'm going to go fondly mine now as we've USAR tonight The Fulll Wolfman 525406
Six8 Ott Ont
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

The Fulll Wolfman Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fulll Wolfman   The Fulll Wolfman EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 11:43 am

Didn't know they made bike stuff. All I've seen from them are back packs. The Fulll Wolfman Icon_scratch

The Fulll Wolfman Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fulll Wolfman   The Fulll Wolfman EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 1:44 pm

Quote :
Even maybe a short video of YOU getting stipped down then doing it again but in reverse...
Well, we're waiting... The Fulll Wolfman 851577

Quote :
Even some nice still's up close and personal would be great.
Yes, some of these, also. The Fulll Wolfman 810411
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

The Fulll Wolfman Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fulll Wolfman   The Fulll Wolfman EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 1:54 pm

Oh ha ha you're funny. The Fulll Wolfman 93746 You sound like half the ppl I talk to on MSN. The Fulll Wolfman Lol

Six8

The Fulll Wolfman Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fulll Wolfman   The Fulll Wolfman EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 2:31 pm

@ the wolf pack just working on the FF'er wolfie theam
I've a chest harness from them I use a lot
once I've got some riding time under my belt
I'm hopping to discuss rider to rider com's
and how to adapat my 60Cx for road use
Six8
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

The Fulll Wolfman Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fulll Wolfman   The Fulll Wolfman EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 4:13 pm

Ok, hopefully the browser won't crash on me and I lose all of this again... The Fulll Wolfman 9356
Onward!
Ok, I'll try to be as helpful as i can with this, so if you have any questions, fire away.
The fender bag's pretty straight forward; it has 4 metal hooks that affix to the lip on the fender, and you tighten it up via the cinch straps up top.
The Fulll Wolfman IMG_1242

The Fulll Wolfman IMG_1241

The tank bag was a little more in depth. They have instructions to have the straps outside of the plastics, but I didn't want that...really it's just another thing to rip off the grafix if I dump it, which I have only done once since owning the bike. *knock on wood* So, that being said, I removed the plastics and set to work. The front of the bag is easy; all that's required is to loop around the front strap over the front of the steering stem and affix it to the cinch on the other side of the front of the bag.
The Fulll Wolfman IMG_1244

The bag comes with two rear cinch straps that have a small plastic clip at the end, and an elastic strap with 2 loops at each end. They say you're to work the elastic strap under the frame and fuel tank to the other side...I unbolted the rear of the fuel tank and slid it under the tank, just before the connectors for the tank, then bolted it back. You end up with a loop at either side of the tank. Thru these loops you loop thru the loose cinch straps, and feed it through the plastic clip at the end of the cinch strap so it snugs up to the elastic loop. Then you clip the cinch together and snug it up.
The Fulll Wolfman IMG_1253

Put your plastics back on and voila, your straps are hidden!
The Fulll Wolfman IMG_1243

To fuel up you simply unclip the front of the bag, pull it back to expose the fuel cap, and start pumping. I did it this way so the damned thing wouldn't get ripped off as easy...and really, I hate having to carry a tank bag AND a helmet AND whatever else into the pub or wherever it is I'm stopping at. You'd be amazed what ppl will rip off these days. The Fulll Wolfman 911463

The saddle bags were pretty easy as well. They say you can affix them over the seat or with the included hardware for plastics (drilling). Yeah...no drilling for this girl. That's one of the reason why I opted for these and not the Giant Loop because one, it consisted of drilling thru my plastics and 2...it's gawd awful butt ugly. The Fulll Wolfman 527254 So I decided to mount it under my seat because well, it makes it harder to rip off and looks tidier IMO.
The Fulll Wolfman IMG_1251

The Fulll Wolfman IMG_1252

Now when I did this I eft one strap out and under my rear rack; the other two are under the seat. Simple to do, just cinch up to the deisred snugness. Just make sure you don't have the clips under the edge where the seat goes or you'll never bolt up your seat. The Fulll Wolfman 619190 That being said, there are 4 mounting straps; 2 on either side. One is at the bottom of the front of the bag, the other is at the top of the rear of the bag. The bottom straps are easy as I affixed them to my rear pegs. Have no pegs? Slip them around the rear subframe where it meets the mainframe.
The Fulll Wolfman IMG_1246

The rear strap I slipped around the subframe where the helmet lock is, and again on the other side.
The Fulll Wolfman IMG_1247X

Slide your seat back into place, bolt it up, and you're set!

The duffel bag was as easy as the fender bag. It comes with four clipped straps. Simply take the straps and clip them on; one at each corner on the front of the saddle bags, and one at each corner of the rear of the saddle bags.
The Fulll Wolfman IMG_1251X

Loop the rear straps thru the banding on the back of the duffel bag, loop the straps thru the front banding of the duffel bag, clip them together and your duffel bag is on. Tighten the straps to however snug you want it to sit on the bike.
The Fulll Wolfman IMG_1249

The Fulll Wolfman IMG_1250

The tail bag was pretty simple too. Again, it has 4 metal clips that you can snug up under the rear fender, the tail rack, or even the lip of the seat if you want to mount it there. I used the rear fender because my rear rack didn't have slot wide enuf to grab.
The Fulll Wolfman IMG_1248

Snug up the bag until it's as close as you need it with the straps. The Fulll Wolfman 61865

The Fulll Wolfman Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fulll Wolfman   The Fulll Wolfman EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 8:23 pm

Except for the peak bag and fender bag, we've got the same luggage setup. thumb
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

The Fulll Wolfman Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fulll Wolfman   The Fulll Wolfman EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 8:30 pm

It's an incredible set of bike gear! Any adventure rider should have a set of these things because they are just so versatile and look fantastic to boot. I can still use the small sled tank bags as well...for the tank! The Fulll Wolfman 163123 They may not be Wolfman but they're Yamaha and they do fit right under the tank bag. The Fulll Wolfman 61865

Six8

The Fulll Wolfman Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fulll Wolfman   The Fulll Wolfman EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 11:46 pm

SW excellent job on the technical writing, that was very clear and I know whats up with the attacment system.
I like the way you didn't drill any holes and tucked in every thing that could be.
Makes the bike and rider look well squared away.
The little clips under the fender, they hold on well?
Thanks again loads and loads!
Six8
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

The Fulll Wolfman Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fulll Wolfman   The Fulll Wolfman EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 11:54 pm

Oh yeah, they hold on REAL good. I think the only way they'd come off without undoing them would be because the fender broke....but we don't want to go there. The Fulll Wolfman Nono

Last edited by SheWolf on Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SpiritWolf15

SpiritWolf15

The Fulll Wolfman Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fulll Wolfman   The Fulll Wolfman EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 12:14 pm

Looks great sis! Plenty of room for snacks The Fulll Wolfman 61865
Back to top Go down
LPB

The Fulll Wolfman Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fulll Wolfman   The Fulll Wolfman EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 4:42 am

Shewolf
Nice set-up. Can you confirm the pannier bags are the E-10 model?
Thanks
Lloyd.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

The Fulll Wolfman Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fulll Wolfman   The Fulll Wolfman EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 11:06 am

Lloyd, the panniers are NOT the E-10's. I looked at the E-10's to begin with, and really there's isn't a lot of difference between those and the enduro saddle bags but half an inch in space, if that, and minus one strap. The Fulll Wolfman 29721 Why spend more cash on basically the same saddlebag?

The Fulll Wolfman Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fulll Wolfman   The Fulll Wolfman EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 2:30 pm

Thanks
I dont see them listed on their website - I suspect they are discontinued.
Could you let me have the ref number if you have it?
Thanks
Lloyd.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

The Fulll Wolfman Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fulll Wolfman   The Fulll Wolfman EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 9:45 pm

You might want to check out Dualsport Armory, Lee's still got them in stock. The Fulll Wolfman 61865 They are phasing them out for the E-10's.

The Fulll Wolfman Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fulll Wolfman   The Fulll Wolfman EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 4:44 am

Thanks
I have mailed them to ask if they will ship to England.
Lloyd
Back to top Go down
skierd

The Fulll Wolfman Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fulll Wolfman   The Fulll Wolfman EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 11:13 am

I got mine from Dual Sport Armory too, don't forget the forum discount code! Check the vendors forum...
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

The Fulll Wolfman Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fulll Wolfman   The Fulll Wolfman EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 11:25 am

I was gonna get them thru Lee, but in the end when it all came down to figures, the distributor here in Canada beat everyone out, which surprised me because usually it's quite a bit more by the time taxes and stuff hit. The one thing that stinks is when you order from the US and they cross the border. Those twats yank you bad for duty and stuff. The Fulll Wolfman 9356

X-Racer

The Fulll Wolfman Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fulll Wolfman   The Fulll Wolfman EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 10:32 pm

I always wanted to peek under her front fender... My SheWolf fantasy is complete.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Fulll Wolfman Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fulll Wolfman   The Fulll Wolfman Empty

Back to top Go down

The Fulll Wolfman
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next