Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Newbie with a buying question . .

Go down 
+6
mwakey
Chadx
SheWolf
mtb
derm75
shawngrodz
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
asheville thumper

asheville thumper

Newbie with a buying question . . - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie with a buying question . .   Newbie with a buying question . . - Page 2 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 10:37 am

SheWolf wrote:
Except ride it and get used to having a shit eating grin that reaches from ear to ear. Very happy

WOO HOO!!! bannana Newbie with a buying question . . - Page 2 3451154690_b9631ee4d3_o bannana
Back to top Go down
shawngrodz

shawngrodz

PostSubject: Re: Newbie with a buying question . .   Newbie with a buying question . . - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 10:03 pm

I'm back . . .DEAD tired but a much needed road trip. Best part, sitting in my driveway is my new R2! Feels like Xmas morning. I'll post pics tomorrow!! Night -
Back to top Go down
King Wolf

King Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Newbie with a buying question . .   Newbie with a buying question . . - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 11:50 pm

Congrads man.... You are going to love the WR. I promise you.
What did you end up gettting? and if you dont mind me asking how much did you pay/get it for?
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Newbie with a buying question . .   Newbie with a buying question . . - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 9:33 am

He bought Dr. Steve's R². thumb That little bike is gonna give you years af fun and enjoyment Shawn, congrats!

shawngrodz

PostSubject: Re: Newbie with a buying question . .   Newbie with a buying question . . - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 6:41 pm

As Shewolf stated, I bought Steveakus's R2. He did quite a few things to it as well. He cut me a good deal . . .$3200. Based on the few bikes I've seen out there, I think this was a steal.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Newbie with a buying question . .   Newbie with a buying question . . - Page 2 EmptySat May 30, 2009 6:52 pm

It is...he put a lot of love and care into that little bike. I know it must have killed him to have to part with it. That was his baby.

PostSubject: Re: Newbie with a buying question . .   Newbie with a buying question . . - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 4:53 pm

enjoy shawn, Im still cry
Back to top Go down
shawngrodz

shawngrodz

PostSubject: Re: Newbie with a buying question . .   Newbie with a buying question . . - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 9:44 pm

Hey everyone, check out some pics of the road trip to get Stevekus' . . . .I mean MY bike. Thanks again to everyone that provided advice on my buying question. It's so cool to have a forum dedicated to this little beast. You guys absolutely rock! I can't say enough about this bike . . . .I absolutely love it. The pictures are under the picture thread. Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Newbie with a buying question . .   Newbie with a buying question . . - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 9:47 pm

Gotta love 'get'er-homer' tires, eh? wink

PostSubject: Re: Newbie with a buying question . .   Newbie with a buying question . . - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Newbie with a buying question . .
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2