Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

New to the forum, gonna be getting a WRR eventually

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SpiritWolf15

SpiritWolf15

New to the forum, gonna be getting a WRR eventually Empty
PostSubject: New to the forum, gonna be getting a WRR eventually   New to the forum, gonna be getting a WRR eventually EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 5:41 pm

Hello everyone, my name is Tibarus, I was directed her by someone named Shewolf (who happens to be a very close personal friend of mine =3)

I'm fairly new to dual sport riding, only having JUST bought my first enduro, a '95 XT350, I know, not a WR, but I'm going to be getting one as soon as I'm a bit better off financially. I'm always looking to make new friends.

Thanks for you time,

-Tibarus

Pictures:

https://2img.net/h/i97.photobucket.com/albums/l202/Tibarus/Cars%20and%20Bikes%20I%20own/0051.jpg
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum, gonna be getting a WRR eventually   New to the forum, gonna be getting a WRR eventually EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 8:14 pm

Hey Tibby, hopefully everything will go good when the time comes to get raped by the R2. wink Be nice or I'll have to lock you in the closet with a hoard of sharp-clawed crabs. Very happy

SpiritWolf15

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum, gonna be getting a WRR eventually   New to the forum, gonna be getting a WRR eventually EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 2:33 am

SheWolf wrote:
Hey Tibby, hopefully everything will go good when the time comes to get raped by the R2. wink Be nice or I'll have to lock you in the closet with a hoard of sharp-clawed crabs. Very happy

I'm turning over a new leaf, just you wait and see Shewolf =3

Yeah, if all goes as planned.... One of these days I might actually be in the position to be thinking about buying a WR X3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to the forum, gonna be getting a WRR eventually   New to the forum, gonna be getting a WRR eventually Empty

Back to top Go down

New to the forum, gonna be getting a WRR eventually
Page 1 of 1