Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

What you gonna buy for your 250 for the Holidays?

Go down 
+8
mrgeoff
RattTongue
bigg
oic0
skierd
bruno
pbnut
motokid
12 posters
AuthorMessage
motokid
motokid

What you gonna buy for your 250 for the Holidays?  Empty
PostSubject: What you gonna buy for your 250 for the Holidays?    What you gonna buy for your 250 for the Holidays?  EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 5:18 pm

Got a list? Checked it twice?

You gonna buy your bike a present for X-mas (or whatever you celebrate in December)?

What you gonna get? Hmmmmm..... amazon

I'm thinking of stripping my Attitude Industries EFI unit off bike and selling it so I can get a PC-V.

Depending on my situation - I might get the PC-V first then sell the AI unit.

What about you? :hmmm:

Airbox Door Removed - Flapper glued - AIS removed
FmF Q4
Bridgestone Battlax BT-003rs
Back to top Go down
pbnut

pbnut

PostSubject: Re: What you gonna buy for your 250 for the Holidays?    What you gonna buy for your 250 for the Holidays?  EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 5:27 pm

It has already begun.

• YZ Ti pegs have arrived, and been installed.
  • Driven shifter is on order (backordered...)
  • Zeta oil filter cover is on order
  • Zeta carbon fiber chain guide cover on order
  • Zeta triple-mounts for Zeta handguards (yet to be ordered)
  • Antigravity battery (.85lbs)
  • Ordering the Graves exhaust tomorrow I think.

You may have noticed the theme is cutting weight. I still want to get the forks revalved since their limits are quickly realized on the kart track. Also, an Autotune is on my wishlist, as is a Thumper Racing 280 kit.
Back to top Go down
bruno

bruno

PostSubject: Christmas treats ?   What you gonna buy for your 250 for the Holidays?  EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 11:44 pm

I think a neck brace and some armor is on my list. wink

Every ride, I push my luck over the rocks, but, .... one of these days................ ! cripple

It's minus 10 degrees now, so I've put my 2 wheeled Psychiatrists couch away in the garage for the winter. Luckily winter only lasts 4 months here. !!!!! Then we get 8 months of wet, cold wind and rain. But it sure gets you ready for almost any bad weather riding conditions, apart from a sand storm.
Back to top Go down
skierd

PostSubject: Re: What you gonna buy for your 250 for the Holidays?    What you gonna buy for your 250 for the Holidays?  EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 12:57 am

Hopefully change the rear tire and tube since its flat and put the battery on the tender finally. Battery most likely to get done, tire's gonna have to wait till after finals I think...
Back to top Go down
oic0

oic0

PostSubject: Re: What you gonna buy for your 250 for the Holidays?    What you gonna buy for your 250 for the Holidays?  EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 1:05 pm

I need something to keep my legs warm. That next on the agenda. Then the gearing needs some correction. Would like to go up about 4 teeth in the rear which probably means new chain.
Back to top Go down
bigg

bigg

PostSubject: Re: What you gonna buy for your 250 for the Holidays?    What you gonna buy for your 250 for the Holidays?  EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 1:08 pm

new clucth and brake lever. Bent clucth lever and broke brake lever in two 0 mph drops.

Sadly because of price restriction I'll have to go with stock levers. And then hopefully buy myself handguards for my birthday, or the bike's birthday thumb
Back to top Go down
RattTongue

PostSubject: Re: What you gonna buy for your 250 for the Holidays?    What you gonna buy for your 250 for the Holidays?  EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 2:25 pm

Just about every week has been x-mas for my bike since I got it, however...

I plan to replace my stock front tire/tube with a D606 and install the Tubliss system (even though my front tire is not quite as worn as the tire in the current home page picture appears to be eeek ).
Back to top Go down
mrgeoff

PostSubject: Re: What you gonna buy for your 250 for the Holidays?    What you gonna buy for your 250 for the Holidays?  EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 2:23 pm

A nice Christmas service :-)

Will be about 2,700 since the last.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What you gonna buy for your 250 for the Holidays?    What you gonna buy for your 250 for the Holidays?  EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 6:28 pm

* Safari tank (maybe IMS, still not decided)
* Wolfman side racks
* OEM rotos for my spare set of wheels
* neck brace
Back to top Go down
playwme

PostSubject: Re: What you gonna buy for your 250 for the Holidays?    What you gonna buy for your 250 for the Holidays?  EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 6:21 am

Now that house renovations are nearly done I'm gonna buy it some rego and insurance so I can actually ride it.

Also nutted out a deal for a set of alloy 17's so if I get some spacers machined up in time it'll be getting a motard conversion as well.
Back to top Go down
skierd

PostSubject: Re: What you gonna buy for your 250 for the Holidays?    What you gonna buy for your 250 for the Holidays?  EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 12:29 am

Good news: I started her today.

Bad news, tire's still flat, so I just ran her to move it away from the basement steps to get the new couch in.
Back to top Go down
CC148

CC148

PostSubject: Re: What you gonna buy for your 250 for the Holidays?    What you gonna buy for your 250 for the Holidays?  EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 3:15 am

It's probably bad enough that I bought my X November 28 or some such, yesterday a Flatland Skidplate and Edge 2 snuck into the back seat of the car and at work today a tidy lil box from Athena showed up.
Guess it's finally my turn to be spoiled for Christmas.
Back to top Go down
A66auto

PostSubject: Re: What you gonna buy for your 250 for the Holidays?    What you gonna buy for your 250 for the Holidays?  EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 11:27 am

New D606 front and rear!
Back to top Go down
X-Racer

X-Racer

PostSubject: Re: What you gonna buy for your 250 for the Holidays?    What you gonna buy for your 250 for the Holidays?  EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 2:28 pm

Gasoline....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What you gonna buy for your 250 for the Holidays?    What you gonna buy for your 250 for the Holidays?  Empty

Back to top Go down

What you gonna buy for your 250 for the Holidays?
Page 1 of 1