Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

New Member in MN

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SSG B

SSG B

New Member in MN Empty
PostSubject: New Member in MN   New Member in MN EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 12:45 pm

Just wanted to check in as a new member. I am currently looking for a WR250R, however I am not looking that hard yet.

I blame my father for all of this mess as he is the one that bought a KLR a few years ago and will soon be heading out on a 4 day ride.

Now I need a bike, and after reading through 170 some pages of the MEGA THREAD, I stumbled upon the Official Forum for the WR250 R/X

Looks like I am desperate need of the R2 after reading all of the positive things that it can do.

If Shewolf can ride one at 5'3" then I can ride one at 5'4" with a 30" inseam! Long legs + Short torso = me Very happy
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

New Member in MN Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member in MN   New Member in MN EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 11:49 am

Yep, you can ride one easy enuf when it's lowered. New Member in MN 61865Welcome to the pack!

twday

New Member in MN Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member in MN   New Member in MN EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 12:28 pm

SSG B wrote:
Just wanted to check in as a new member. I am currently looking for a WR250R, however I am not looking that hard yet.

I blame my father for all of this mess as he is the one that bought a KLR a few years ago and will soon be heading out on a 4 day ride.

Now I need a bike, and after reading through 170 some pages of the MEGA THREAD, I stumbled upon the Official Forum for the WR250 R/X

Looks like I am desperate need of the R2 after reading all of the positive things that it can do.

If Shewolf can ride one at 5'3" then I can ride one at 5'4" with a 30" inseam! Long legs + Short torso = me Very happy

If you're near the Cities, give me a shout and you can check out my lowered WRX.
Back to top Go down
SSG B

SSG B

New Member in MN Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member in MN   New Member in MN EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 3:07 pm

Depends on what part of the Metro. I am about 30 or so min south of Burnsville right down 35. I am pretty confident that if I lower it all the way down and soften up the suspenders I should come close to having nearly all of both feet on the ground.

I have ridden my Dad's KLR that has not been lowered. I can get all 10 toes on the ground, but that thing is WAY TOO HEAVY to only have 10 toes on the ground for me.
Back to top Go down
twday

twday

New Member in MN Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member in MN   New Member in MN EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:36 pm

I'm about 5 miles north of St. Paul on 35E.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Member in MN Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Member in MN   New Member in MN Empty

Back to top Go down

New Member in MN
Page 1 of 1