Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Yamaha OEM billet accessories - other options?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mrgeoff

Yamaha OEM billet accessories - other options? Empty
PostSubject: Yamaha OEM billet accessories - other options?   Yamaha OEM billet accessories - other options? EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 12:19 pm

Hi, looked on the Yamaha USA website, and there are some nice billet parts available. But they are only in blue :-(

Anyone know who makes them, so I can go direct to the makers website, as I really want orange, for my black X.

Or does anyone else make billet parts, that maybe available?

If I can't buy orange, I may get another colour, and get them stripped and re anodised orange...

Thanks - Geoff.
Back to top Go down
smitty!!!

PostSubject: Re: Yamaha OEM billet accessories - other options?   Yamaha OEM billet accessories - other options? EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 2:15 pm

There is silver and gold Yammie parts. I could only find it in Japan though. http://www.steve-kamechan.net/cgi-bin/shop/itemlist.asp?cno=229&rcnt=21&pcnt=2

-smitty
Back to top Go down
Arkmage

PostSubject: Re: Yamaha OEM billet accessories - other options?   Yamaha OEM billet accessories - other options? EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 2:35 pm

another option is to buy the yamaha bits and have them re-anodized. You'd probably get a better color match that way since they would all be run in the same batch.
Back to top Go down
mrgeoff

PostSubject: Re: Yamaha OEM billet accessories - other options?   Yamaha OEM billet accessories - other options? EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 1:34 pm

OK, thanks.

Who will sell them at non-yamaha dealer prices, so I can get them cheap, to ship back here to the UK?

Cheers - Geoff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yamaha OEM billet accessories - other options?   Yamaha OEM billet accessories - other options? Empty

Back to top Go down

Yamaha OEM billet accessories - other options?
Page 1 of 1