Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

St Louis MO

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MOTO134

MOTO134

St Louis MO Empty
PostSubject: St Louis MO   St Louis MO EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 11:20 pm

anyone live around the Lou and wanna ride ??? holla wings
Back to top Go down
MOTO134

MOTO134

St Louis MO Empty
PostSubject: Re: St Louis MO   St Louis MO EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 8:26 pm

St Louis MO Scanner015 grafiti wall by the arch St Louis MO Scanner017
Back to top Go down
onelove

onelove

St Louis MO Empty
PostSubject: Re: St Louis MO   St Louis MO EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 12:04 am

Whats up man, I grew up in the Lou and just moved out about 5 years ago. Anyway i live in colorado now and after getting into supermoto bikes I wished I had been riding them in the 314!! Instead I road a ZX9R ninja and got hassled by the boys in blue at all times, well, when they would catch me. But I just remember all the steps, allys, ledges, ramps, open parks, RR tracks, ect. a city is the place to be with these bikes. Man, I would have been a straight terror!!! Have fun man and I hope you find a few good dudes to ride with. If not, I know a few but they are a little... no ALOT on the wild side!!!
P.S How bout them birds!?!?
Fuck Bert
Back to top Go down
MOTO134

MOTO134

St Louis MO Empty
PostSubject: Re: St Louis MO   St Louis MO EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 12:23 am

was up...too bad you dont still live here... i actually live in illinois 20 mins outside the lou i have met a few people but they live in illinois too weve hit the four ridge road twisties a few times and they are killer would also like to hit the downtown scene too and terrorize all the good riding spots but dont know many of them... oh yea fuck Bert too the lieing POS!!!
Back to top Go down

St Louis MO Empty
PostSubject: Re: St Louis MO   St Louis MO EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 10:55 pm

I'm in Webster Groves and ride a WRR with a SM setup. I'll PM ya. thumb
Back to top Go down
TheCycle

TheCycle

St Louis MO Empty
PostSubject: STL   St Louis MO EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 7:45 pm

I'm down. Just got a WRX. Where do you normally ride?
Back to top Go down

St Louis MO Empty
PostSubject: Re: St Louis MO   St Louis MO EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 12:08 am

Last week I met about 12 adventure bikes at the sonic in kirkwood. They hang out there every wednesday from about 6-10p. As far as riding, you just missed a nice 100mile backcountry ride on Sunday to Surdyke Yamaha Checkout STLRYDERZ.com for their ride schedule. It's a diverse group with everything from me on my lil 250 to a couple guys riding duc's, one of which was the new Diavel. droooool

If you're looking to ride during the week, I work a standard 9-to-5, Mon-Fri. Lemme know and I'll see what's going on.
Back to top Go down
TurbStLCards

TurbStLCards

St Louis MO Empty
PostSubject: Re: St Louis MO   St Louis MO EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 2:01 am

I grew up in South County. Go Cards!
Back to top Go down
MOTO134

MOTO134

St Louis MO Empty
PostSubject: Re: St Louis MO   St Louis MO EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 12:14 pm

sup white i have rode with the STLRYDERZ. we hit the twisties at rock creek road by or in arnold i was third from the front ...Kerry was leading my buddy on a wrx took 2nd place lol i took 3rd and my other buddy on a sumo was in 4th out of about 20-25 crotch rockets.a couple bikes went off the road that day but they were alright. all in all i had a blast and i am hooked on the twisties. i am on their website with the same name as here. but been busy lately just buying a new house. will be ready to ride when we get out of this 100 degree plus heat.and can get my other buddies to go im pretty sure... holla back
Back to top Go down
MOTO134

MOTO134

St Louis MO Empty
PostSubject: Re: St Louis MO   St Louis MO EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 12:22 pm

wasup cycle ill ride anywhere ive been up the river road many times...been to rock creek road twice very tight twisties freakin awesome. i actually live in illinois 20 mins outside the lou lookin to find the good inner city spots to play around hoping white knows them and shows me someday "hint hint" holla back Peace YAM
Back to top Go down

St Louis MO Empty
PostSubject: Re: St Louis MO   St Louis MO EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 9:23 am

Unfortunately I'm out in Webster Groves by Kirkwood so I dont head downtown too often. I just moved back to St Louis so I'm still learning the spots. I know Soulard was a pretty busy place for bikes (I used to live on Russel across from Johnny's). Anyways, I work my 9-to-5 During the week budah so riding is usually to/from work. Anyways, I'll let you know if I hear anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

St Louis MO Empty
PostSubject: Re: St Louis MO   St Louis MO Empty

Back to top Go down

St Louis MO
Page 1 of 1