Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

FMF Slip On Install

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
liftdt4r

liftdt4r

FMF Slip On Install Empty
PostSubject: FMF Slip On Install   FMF Slip On Install EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 7:39 pm

Question for you guys running the FMF Powercore. I went to install mine today and one of the steps says to use the supplied bolt to attach the midpipe to the subframe, the mount where the footpeg is. Well that's fine but there is no thread in the mount on the FMF and there was no nut provided, nor does it make mention of one. I found one and used it, but it was a real pain to get a hold back on it as there isn't much room inside the FMF mount.

Anyone run into the same issue?

Just want to make sure I'm looking at this right. Thanks guys!!!
Back to top Go down
YZEtc

YZEtc

PostSubject: Re: FMF Slip On Install   FMF Slip On Install EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:44 am

There is supposed to be a clip-on type of nut supplied with the muffler.
Back to top Go down
liftdt4r

liftdt4r

PostSubject: Re: FMF Slip On Install   FMF Slip On Install EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 10:06 am

Hmm, ok, that I'm sure I didn;t get, I was able to make a regular nut work fine but maybe I'll give FMF a shout. Thanks for the heads up!!
Back to top Go down
JustWannaRide

PostSubject: Re: FMF Slip On Install   FMF Slip On Install EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 10:15 pm

Yes, the supplied nut thing (not really a nut though) was a PITA on mine to install. If you want or need a pic I can post up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FMF Slip On Install   FMF Slip On Install EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 11:01 am

yeah, can you post a pic. I'm getting ready to pull the trigger on an exhaust this winter and would like any help I can get.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMF Slip On Install   FMF Slip On Install Empty

Back to top Go down

FMF Slip On Install
Page 1 of 1