Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

SLAP Adventure Rally vid #3

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
badmotoscooter

badmotoscooter

SLAP Adventure Rally vid #3 Empty
PostSubject: SLAP Adventure Rally vid #3   SLAP Adventure Rally vid #3 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 7:40 am

Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: SLAP Adventure Rally vid #3   SLAP Adventure Rally vid #3 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 9:00 am

Loved the Polish music there. I was waiting to see some old Ruskie woman come up and feed you salted fish. Very happy Nice job with the video editing; did you use the same program?

A wolf's voice echoed down the mountain 'Share the bounty of the hunt with your brothers and sisters, and forever be strong and free.' SLAP Adventure Rally vid #3 Wolf_b10
Back to top Go down
badmotoscooter

badmotoscooter

PostSubject: Re: SLAP Adventure Rally vid #3   SLAP Adventure Rally vid #3 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 9:52 am

well, i tried my hand at Adobe Premiere for the very first vid...and, while it DID offer me more control, that program is really big and i don't think my processor or my memory is big enough to really work it correctly. so, this is what i've found is working for me:
1) i put down my video, transitions, effects and narration down in MovieMaker and publish it.
2) i then load that into Adobe Premiere and lay down a music track then use Premiere's cool 'volume control' to master all three audios: video audio, narration and music. I then publish it again.
3)THEN, i take that version...run it through MovieMaker AGAIN to condense it a bit more and it's ready for YouTube.

It may seem like a strange process but these are beginning to really look good. Here's a question: is the narration annoying?
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: SLAP Adventure Rally vid #3   SLAP Adventure Rally vid #3 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 10:05 am

I don't find it annoying at all. It adds perspective to what is actually going on, and does add some comic relief. You've got a great voice to do that, as Yam mentioned in your SLAP2 vid. Keep it up Pete, you're doing a great job! thumb The only bad thing about processing the vid so much is you lose clarity and sometimes it over-compresses. I agree the AP program is a PITA. I have Corel and it seems to be easier to use, but it's by no means as easy as MM.

A wolf's voice echoed down the mountain 'Share the bounty of the hunt with your brothers and sisters, and forever be strong and free.' SLAP Adventure Rally vid #3 Wolf_b10

Last edited by SheWolf on Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Krabill

PostSubject: Re: SLAP Adventure Rally vid #3   SLAP Adventure Rally vid #3 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 10:06 am

I love the narration!!
Back to top Go down
boogn1sh

boogn1sh

PostSubject: Re: SLAP Adventure Rally vid #3   SLAP Adventure Rally vid #3 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 2:01 pm

Sweet! The narration makes even better!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SLAP Adventure Rally vid #3   SLAP Adventure Rally vid #3 Empty

Back to top Go down

SLAP Adventure Rally vid #3
Page 1 of 1