Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

SLAP Adventure Rally vid #4

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
badmotoscooter

badmotoscooter

SLAP Adventure Rally vid #4 Empty
PostSubject: SLAP Adventure Rally vid #4   SLAP Adventure Rally vid #4 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 10:24 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0UPlmYgugE
Back to top Go down
Krabill

PostSubject: Re: SLAP Adventure Rally vid #4   SLAP Adventure Rally vid #4 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 12:28 am

Love it! cheers
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: SLAP Adventure Rally vid #4   SLAP Adventure Rally vid #4 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 9:12 am

All the vids you shot are top notch, Pete! thumb You guys looked like you had a most awesome time out there.

A wolf's voice echoed down the mountain 'Share the bounty of the hunt with your brothers and sisters, and forever be strong and free.' SLAP Adventure Rally vid #4 Wolf_b10
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

PostSubject: Re: SLAP Adventure Rally vid #4   SLAP Adventure Rally vid #4 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 12:50 pm

Sweet, I haven't watched the others. Must go back now and watch.

*inspector video rating 7.5 out of 10. (would have gotten better but for the camera quality)
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: SLAP Adventure Rally vid #4   SLAP Adventure Rally vid #4 EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 1:24 pm

I've found that when you recompress things by using more than one video editor, the quality goes for a shit. Still pretty cool for an outing.

A wolf's voice echoed down the mountain 'Share the bounty of the hunt with your brothers and sisters, and forever be strong and free.' SLAP Adventure Rally vid #4 Wolf_b10
Back to top Go down
badmotoscooter

badmotoscooter

PostSubject: Re: SLAP Adventure Rally vid #4   SLAP Adventure Rally vid #4 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 1:08 am

yeah, i'm definately going to have to tweak the process for a cleaner finished vid. but here's the good news: i just got ANOTHER GoPro so now both boogn1sh and i can have a cam. i'm already dreaming of the cut sequences we can do with TWO different helmet views. i know he's out at Wakarusa right now and he said he'd probably just want to sleep tomorrow (uhm sorry, today) but we may have to get out and try to get some good dirt.
Back to top Go down
mwakey

mwakey

PostSubject: Re: SLAP Adventure Rally vid #4   SLAP Adventure Rally vid #4 EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 7:02 am

Very nice. The narration was great. Makes it easier to understand where you are and what you are seeing that we can't see by watching. You're right about the fisheye lense. It doesn't show the terrain very good. I know you said you got another GoPro. Did you get another fisheye? Maybe the regular lense GoPro would be a good choice for a second cam, so you can capture both perspectives on the same ride.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SLAP Adventure Rally vid #4   SLAP Adventure Rally vid #4 Empty

Back to top Go down

SLAP Adventure Rally vid #4
Page 1 of 1