Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Dying to get a Rear Hand Brake

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mattnadz

mattnadz

Dying to get a Rear Hand Brake  Empty
PostSubject: Dying to get a Rear Hand Brake    Dying to get a Rear Hand Brake  EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 2:13 pm

Does anyone know where i can get a rear hand brake kit from? Full Throttle hasn't made them all summer and Bill keeps telling me call back in a few weeks. I called him back a few weeks later 3 times this summer and he still hasn't made some yet. Is anyone else waiting on him for one? maybe if enough of us want one he'll make some up right quick.

Until I get one I'll keep baldy
Back to top Go down
AJBsays

PostSubject: Re: Dying to get a Rear Hand Brake    Dying to get a Rear Hand Brake  EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 10:05 pm

lol called bill last week and said the exact same thing to me, except he said he will have some made in january 100%, and i called him twice,, give him a call tomorrow , the more we call he will want to make !
Back to top Go down
bobbytohn

bobbytohn

PostSubject: Re: Dying to get a Rear Hand Brake    Dying to get a Rear Hand Brake  EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 5:46 pm

i have called too like 3 month ago...

if i could get my hands on the bracket i could make copys of them since we can never buy them

or

make you own
http://www.supermotojunkie.com/showthread.php?109316-custom-dual-caliper-setup
Back to top Go down
AJBsays

PostSubject: Re: Dying to get a Rear Hand Brake    Dying to get a Rear Hand Brake  EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 8:00 pm

yo bobby, call him tomorrow and ask, he said to me the reason he hasnt made any is because not to many call and ask!
Back to top Go down
bobbytohn

bobbytohn

PostSubject: Re: Dying to get a Rear Hand Brake    Dying to get a Rear Hand Brake  EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 11:18 am

AJBsays wrote:
yo bobby, call him tomorrow and ask, he said to me the reason he hasnt made any is because not to many call and ask!

is this for the kit?
or for just a bracket and cailper? cause that all i want

plus what is the price he wants to charge cause there is no way in hell im paying any over 300 for a little bracket and cailper
Back to top Go down
AJBsays

PostSubject: Re: Dying to get a Rear Hand Brake    Dying to get a Rear Hand Brake  EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 5:54 pm

he charges 250 for caliper and bracket.. but if you dont want to pay that good luck finding one! i talked to ryan at 50stunt today he is going to start making dcb and a bunch of other stunt parts for them so YAY FOR US although he said it would take a few weeks if you can wait!1
Back to top Go down
bobbytohn

bobbytohn

PostSubject: Re: Dying to get a Rear Hand Brake    Dying to get a Rear Hand Brake  EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 6:54 pm

AJBsays wrote:
he charges 250 for caliper and bracket.. but if you dont want to pay that good luck finding one! i talked to ryan at 50stunt today he is going to start making dcb and a bunch of other stunt parts for them so YAY FOR US although he said it would take a few weeks if you can wait!1

so 50stunt is going to machine for full trottle or 50stunt going to machine and sell he own?
Back to top Go down
AJBsays

PostSubject: Re: Dying to get a Rear Hand Brake    Dying to get a Rear Hand Brake  EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 8:34 am

50 stunt is going to machine a bunch of there own parts.
Back to top Go down
bobbytohn

bobbytohn

PostSubject: Re: Dying to get a Rear Hand Brake    Dying to get a Rear Hand Brake  EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 3:55 pm

about time!!

cause i knew ryan didnt want to step on fulltrottle toes but if hes not going to make the stuff..... someone needs to!
Back to top Go down
AJBsays

PostSubject: Re: Dying to get a Rear Hand Brake    Dying to get a Rear Hand Brake  EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 5:06 pm

i mean someone needs to, go one everysingle forum people are dying over these and theres only a select few out there and if bill is going to sit back and keep telling everyone months and months someone needs to do something... its like dude you got it all saved on your computer go over to it throw a piece of aluminunm on there time 10 lol and make a quick 10 make 2500 quick and make everyone happy!!! and your making money!
Back to top Go down
bobbytohn

bobbytohn

PostSubject: Re: Dying to get a Rear Hand Brake    Dying to get a Rear Hand Brake  EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 6:20 pm

word dude.......word
Back to top Go down
bobbytohn

bobbytohn

PostSubject: Re: Dying to get a Rear Hand Brake    Dying to get a Rear Hand Brake  EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 6:53 pm

lets flood this thread and get the ball rolling!!!!

http://www.supermotojunkie.com/showthread.php?123347-wr250x-handbrake-(list)
Back to top Go down
AJBsays

PostSubject: Re: Dying to get a Rear Hand Brake    Dying to get a Rear Hand Brake  EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 7:06 pm

http://www.supermotojunkie.com/showthread.php?123347-wr250x-handbrake-(list)&p=1360508&posted=1#post1360508 he is taking pre orders get your orders in!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dying to get a Rear Hand Brake    Dying to get a Rear Hand Brake  Empty

Back to top Go down

Dying to get a Rear Hand Brake
Page 1 of 1