Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Powercore - Spark Arrestor + AIS = Flames

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
oic0

oic0

Powercore - Spark Arrestor + AIS = Flames Empty
PostSubject: Powercore - Spark Arrestor + AIS = Flames   Powercore - Spark Arrestor + AIS = Flames EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 6:52 pm

Anyone else run this setup? I was going to make a short little video of the sound for youtube, you know since people like to hear a pipe before they buy it. The sound is a touch distorted but low and behold (I never notice what my pipe does behind my ass) the thing shoots flames even when its not backfiring. Nice fat fireballs all the way out to the blinker! I must put on a show at night when I shift lol. Anyone else observe this?

Ill add the video when it finishes uploading.

*brain fart, this probably should have went in pipes and programmers huh, sorry*

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Powercore - Spark Arrestor + AIS = Flames   Powercore - Spark Arrestor + AIS = Flames EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 4:36 pm

BOOM thumb Sounded pretty nice. Loud but nice.
Back to top Go down
Arkmage

PostSubject: Re: Powercore - Spark Arrestor + AIS = Flames   Powercore - Spark Arrestor + AIS = Flames EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 5:05 pm

Makes me want to re-install my AIS.
Back to top Go down
TheBackRoads

PostSubject: Re: Powercore - Spark Arrestor + AIS = Flames   Powercore - Spark Arrestor + AIS = Flames EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 10:55 pm

awesomeeeee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Powercore - Spark Arrestor + AIS = Flames   Powercore - Spark Arrestor + AIS = Flames Empty

Back to top Go down

Powercore - Spark Arrestor + AIS = Flames
Page 1 of 1