Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Greetings from Columbus, Ohio

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ArmyJoe

Greetings from Columbus, Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Columbus, Ohio   Greetings from Columbus, Ohio EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 12:58 pm

Hi, all,

New rider here. I've had my WRR, a 2008 with 224 miles, since the beginning of September. I discovered this forum mentioned on advrider.com and figured I should check in here, too.

I've only been offroad twice and already nursing a banged-up shin from a "get-off." Too bad the weather's already turning cold here, because I have a lot more riding in me before I put her away for winter.

I've got a lot of accessories in mind, but so far, have only added a Yamalink. Next up for the bike will be handguards and a skidplate, but that'll come after jacket, pants, and boots for me.

Joe

PS - In case you've forgotten what a clean bike looks like:

Greetings from Columbus, Ohio Wr250r
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

Greetings from Columbus, Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Columbus, Ohio   Greetings from Columbus, Ohio EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 12:10 pm

No WR should ever be clean....mud is mandatory! Hai Joe! *waves* Greetings from Columbus, Ohio 93746 Greetings from Columbus, Ohio 61865

Greetings from Columbus, Ohio
Page 1 of 1