Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Hello From Ohio

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mikexup

Hello From Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Hello From Ohio   Hello From Ohio EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 10:14 am

I've been looking at a new WR250R for months now but still doing my research, I'm also looking at the DRZ400SM, both bikes interest me. It's looking like I will probably be trading my FZ6 in on the deal, but don't want to do anything until we get back from doing the dragon the end of May. Anyway..will be doing a bunch of reading here trying to educate myself more and more on the WR until the day. Thanks
Back to top Go down
sswrx

sswrx

Hello From Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello From Ohio   Hello From Ohio EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 11:55 am

Welcome! The FZ6 is a neat bike, got the R6 motor without the uncomfortable riding position. Almost got one but really wanted a dualsport so I got the WR. If you search the forum here you'll find comparisons with other bikes like the DR. The WR has a few horses less but is lighter & the suspension & engine are much more advanced. Aftermarket bolt ons are fairly plentiful now that it's been out a few years. Basically a very fun to ride bike.
Back to top Go down
alansz400

Hello From Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello From Ohio   Hello From Ohio EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 10:52 pm

Welcome. I live in Loudonville ohio and have a WRR and WRX if you want to ride them some time send me a PM.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello From Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello From Ohio   Hello From Ohio Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello From Ohio
Page 1 of 1