Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Sidestand Length?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
derm75

Sidestand Length? Empty
PostSubject: Sidestand Length?   Sidestand Length? EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 7:52 am

Does anybody know if the sidestand on the R is longer than the X? I just got a set of offroad rims for my X, and now that the bike is taller it rests at a crazy angle when on the sidestand. I'll try to post a pic when I can. The Yamaha online parts catalog lists different part #'s for the R and X sidestands. Is one longer?
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

Sidestand Length? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidestand Length?   Sidestand Length? EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 9:03 am

The X stand is shorter. Also when you lower the R², the kickstand doesn't work quite as well. I still have mine; Ijust park it where it's still able to hold up the bike.

mwakey

Sidestand Length? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidestand Length?   Sidestand Length? EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 12:08 pm

Sounds like you two ought to trade stands.
Back to top Go down
Goggles Pisano

Goggles Pisano

Sidestand Length? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidestand Length?   Sidestand Length? EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 12:23 pm

mwakey wrote:

Brilliant!

Sidestand Length? Brilliant
Back to top Go down
mwakey

mwakey

Sidestand Length? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidestand Length?   Sidestand Length? EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 12:30 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

Sidestand Length? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidestand Length?   Sidestand Length? EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 8:56 pm

D'OH!! scratch Ok...at least I got something funny today. thumb

Sidestand Length? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidestand Length?   Sidestand Length? EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 12:12 am

mwakey wrote:

Someone has their thinking cap on. Anyone with a lowered R want to swap??? I don't want to have to look for a rock every time I get off the bike... baldy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sidestand Length? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidestand Length?   Sidestand Length? Empty

Back to top Go down

Sidestand Length?
Page 1 of 1