Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Hello from Troy OHIO

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
indypup

indypup

Hello from Troy OHIO Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Troy OHIO   Hello from Troy OHIO EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 3:38 am

Hi everyone. I'm a long time KLR650 rider looking for something more dirt oriented and lighter weight. I'm leaning towards a WR250R. Very happy

If anyone knows of a good one for sale, please let me know. ;)

Back to top Go down
alansz400

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Troy OHIO   Hello from Troy OHIO EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 11:05 am

Welcome and good luck with your search. Seems like alot of ohio guys on here. I found my 2008 Wr250r this fall for sale in the same small town I live in. I wasnt really looking but got a good deal on it and LOVE it. Rode 250 miles yesterday.
Back to top Go down
indypup

indypup

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Troy OHIO   Hello from Troy OHIO EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 4:39 pm

Thanks, I've been looking for a while now but haven't been able to find a WRR yet. :(

Richmond Powersports has a 2011 new one and wants $6848 out the door with tax, fees and a full tank of gas. Of course I don't want to pay that much! ;)
Back to top Go down
indypup

indypup

PostSubject: 2008 Yamaha WR250R   Hello from Troy OHIO EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 9:17 pm

I'm looking at getting a 2008 Yamaha WR250R to complement my pack. The KLR650 is a big pig in the dirt and I'm looking at something smaller and have heard great things about the WRR.

Does $3800 for a 2008 with 3200 miles sound like a good price? The only changes that have been made to the bike are led turn signals and taillight and the AIS mod and the airbox mod.

TIA for your feedback!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Troy OHIO   Hello from Troy OHIO Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from Troy OHIO
Page 1 of 1