Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Anybody running the IRC GP-1's ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
saddletramp

Anybody running the IRC GP-1's ? Empty
PostSubject: Anybody running the IRC GP-1's ?   Anybody running the IRC GP-1's ? EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 6:09 pm

Comments ?? (I did not see this one mentioned in the Tire thread.) From other forums, compared to Kenda 270 - it has similiar tread, does not last as long, better on asphalt, softer rubber compound, quieter. They also say it is okay for regular mud but not for deeper mud (but depth is not quantified).
Back to top Go down
TwilightZone

PostSubject: Re: Anybody running the IRC GP-1's ?   Anybody running the IRC GP-1's ? EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 11:40 am

My riding buddy is running them on his KTM 690... really likes 'em.
Back to top Go down
bhmax

PostSubject: Re: Anybody running the IRC GP-1's ?   Anybody running the IRC GP-1's ? EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 12:49 pm

I have them. Have an x so 17s front and rear. Did a good bit of offroad last year. Did better than I expected through some muddy puddle areas. Can't say I went through incredibly thick mud though. Did a lot of mountain passes in CO. Felt great. Only road in CO they felt uneasy on was a rainy day on a hard packed dirt road. Just very slick I guess, so they seemed to wander a bit. Pavement is better than I expected also. Can get decent lean angles, but I still get this sensation that I shouldn't push it terribly hard in the corners. Thinking about some pilot powers this year sometime because of that. No surprises really, only thing is the back end will slide ever so slightly when upshifting while leaned a bit. Overall I'm fairly happy with them, wasn't willing to get dirt rims yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody running the IRC GP-1's ?   Anybody running the IRC GP-1's ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anybody running the IRC GP-1's ?
Page 1 of 1