Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Kalani's WR250R gallery. Location - MAUI

Go down 
+2
foofighter
Kalani Prince
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kalani Prince

Kalani Prince

Kalani's WR250R  gallery. Location - MAUI  Empty
PostSubject: Kalani's WR250R gallery. Location - MAUI    Kalani's WR250R  gallery. Location - MAUI  EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 7:22 pm

1. Baby beach Maui
2. Airport beach Maui

Kalani's WR250R  gallery. Location - MAUI  Doubletakewr
3. Jumpology! Follow my jumping pics of facebook if you like : https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jumpology/241719065897855
Kalani's WR250R  gallery. Location - MAUI  Sonyhx9v1

Last edited by Kalani Prince on Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
foofighter

foofighter

PostSubject: Re: Kalani's WR250R gallery. Location - MAUI    Kalani's WR250R  gallery. Location - MAUI  EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 7:50 pm

Damn! I love the contrast of that first picture!!! Very very clear and vivid! Awesome looking bike you have there. Love your youtube channel man, keep them videos coming!
Back to top Go down
Kalani Prince

Kalani Prince

PostSubject: Re: Kalani's WR250R gallery. Location - MAUI    Kalani's WR250R  gallery. Location - MAUI  EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 7:58 pm

foofighter wrote:
Damn! I love the contrast of that first picture!!! Very very clear and vivid! Awesome looking bike you have there. Love your youtube channel man, keep them videos coming!

: ) much love.. here's a bigger version without the scratched look : https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img36/2055/accidentalwallpaper.png
Back to top Go down
foofighter

foofighter

PostSubject: Re: Kalani's WR250R gallery. Location - MAUI    Kalani's WR250R  gallery. Location - MAUI  EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:47 pm

Thanks for posting the full res version! Do you have a larger version of the Jump one??? That's a really incredible picture!
Back to top Go down
GBX

GBX

PostSubject: Re: Kalani's WR250R gallery. Location - MAUI    Kalani's WR250R  gallery. Location - MAUI  EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 3:57 am

I found your youtube Kalani, you had me and my friends in stitches!! epic stuff afro
Back to top Go down
Kalani Prince

Kalani Prince

PostSubject: Re: Kalani's WR250R gallery. Location - MAUI    Kalani's WR250R  gallery. Location - MAUI  EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 4:00 am

GBX wrote:
I found your youtube Kalani, you had me and my friends in stitches!! epic stuff afro

Glad you guys like it : ) I hope to be making more vids soon!
Back to top Go down
GBX

GBX

PostSubject: Re: Kalani's WR250R gallery. Location - MAUI    Kalani's WR250R  gallery. Location - MAUI  EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 4:04 am

awesome, cant wait :)
Back to top Go down
jpatt

jpatt

PostSubject: Re: Kalani's WR250R gallery. Location - MAUI    Kalani's WR250R  gallery. Location - MAUI  EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 6:20 pm

Man Kalani, I was the one emailing you back and forth about moving to Maui, ad transitioning my kids and everything. The job fell through at the last minute and we had to cancel our flights, shipping etc.... on a positive note I just got a wr250 x and I plan on getting a set of R wheels ASAP. I am subscribed to your youtube and love seeing the vids. Looking forward to a Maui trip at the end of the year if we can.
Back to top Go down
Onewheelskillz

Onewheelskillz

PostSubject: Re: Kalani's WR250R gallery. Location - MAUI    Kalani's WR250R  gallery. Location - MAUI  EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 8:00 pm

Laghostface87 Approves!
Back to top Go down
sswrx

sswrx

PostSubject: Re: Kalani's WR250R gallery. Location - MAUI    Kalani's WR250R  gallery. Location - MAUI  EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 12:24 pm

Kalani while watching your video I saw the pineapples on the road & it looked like you rode through some areas with pineapple plants. Are there still fresh pineapples growing around there? I heard the fields were gone since Dole moved out. I used to live on Oahu & remember large fields of pineapple in the Wahiawa area when I was a kid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kalani's WR250R gallery. Location - MAUI    Kalani's WR250R  gallery. Location - MAUI  Empty

Back to top Go down

Kalani's WR250R gallery. Location - MAUI
Page 1 of 1