Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Verification on the correct srings for DRC footpegs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Black

Mr.Black

Verification on the correct srings for DRC footpegs Empty
PostSubject: Verification on the correct srings for DRC footpegs   Verification on the correct srings for DRC footpegs EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 8:05 am

I have been searching and have found people that say the springs on 2001 to 2005 YZ250F/YZ450F will work with these pegs. Is this correct, do any other years work as well.
Also in my searches I have found out the 2004/2005 YZ250/450F come with stock titanium pegs wink , you know for the weight savings and the bling.
Back to top Go down
cryptomundo

PostSubject: Re: Verification on the correct srings for DRC footpegs   Verification on the correct srings for DRC footpegs EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 6:47 pm

my 09 YZ250F came with titanium pegs and have been using them on my WR until I get my new pegs .. the YZ pegs are great pegs, very light and great grip .. the pegs fit pretty good on the WR .. i took some pics comparing the difference in fit of the pivot pegs and YZ pegs. they are angled up a little more and your shift lever might need adjusting (you can see in the pic my shift lever needs to be moved up a little). they also narrow the distance a little between the shifter and peg (about 1/4 inch) ..

Verification on the correct srings for DRC footpegs Img_0032

Verification on the correct srings for DRC footpegs Img_0033

Verification on the correct srings for DRC footpegs Img_0034

Back to top Go down
cryptomundo

PostSubject: Re: Verification on the correct srings for DRC footpegs   Verification on the correct srings for DRC footpegs EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 6:48 pm

Verification on the correct srings for DRC footpegs Img_0035
Back to top Go down
Mr.Black

Mr.Black

PostSubject: Re: Verification on the correct srings for DRC footpegs   Verification on the correct srings for DRC footpegs EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 9:54 pm

So what springs did you use with both pegs?
Back to top Go down
cryptomundo

PostSubject: Re: Verification on the correct srings for DRC footpegs   Verification on the correct srings for DRC footpegs EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:28 pm

for the YZ pegs i used the oem springs from the YZ and the Pivot Pegs springs came with it also ..

for the DRC pegs .. not sure but it seems like look kinda like my YZ pegs .. you might check with Wheeling Cycle, they carry DRC hardware and sell option springs for the WRX/R http://www.wheelingcyclesupply.com/shop/4/11/index.shtml
Back to top Go down
Mr.Black

Mr.Black

PostSubject: Re: Verification on the correct srings for DRC footpegs   Verification on the correct srings for DRC footpegs EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 9:34 pm

OK, thanks thumb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Verification on the correct srings for DRC footpegs   Verification on the correct srings for DRC footpegs Empty

Back to top Go down

Verification on the correct srings for DRC footpegs
Page 1 of 1