Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Gopro hero2

Go down 
+4
Roost
Just Bob
IAmABug
Cruiser_805
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Cruiser_805

Cruiser_805

Gopro hero2  Empty
PostSubject: Gopro hero2    Gopro hero2  EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 2:50 am

My girlfriend bought me a go pro hero2 for my wrr and it's awesome it feels like a new bike I'm getting some sick shots I would recommend to everybody so simple to use an ur getting 1080p HD
Back to top Go down
IAmABug

Gopro hero2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gopro hero2    Gopro hero2  EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 12:28 am

So where are the vids??
Back to top Go down
Just Bob

Just Bob

Gopro hero2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gopro hero2    Gopro hero2  EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 7:41 pm

A riding buddy of mine has his mounted on his chest protector. Rock steady shots. We plugged it into my 48" bigscreen and the picture was unbelievable. Incredible device, especially for the price.
Back to top Go down
Roost

Gopro hero2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gopro hero2    Gopro hero2  EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 5:17 am

I have found that the helmet lock makes a great rear mount without any mods needed. The gopro handle bar mount fits nicely around the barrel and just slip one of the screws through the strap clip.
Gopro hero2  Img_9411

Gopro hero2  Img_9412
You can get some cool shots looking down at the rear wheel, rearwards and past your leg towards the front.
Back to top Go down
Dmonkfunk

Dmonkfunk

Gopro hero2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gopro hero2    Gopro hero2  EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 8:25 pm

I have mine mounted under my visor. It makes for a first person perspective. I plan on doing some with the camera mounted on different locations going over the same track and editing them together when my skills get a little better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86NDUa04_os&list=UUzMmkFUmCAcx-x4jlXMzrXQ&feature=share

hope you like it!

Back to top Go down
Mozart 2

Gopro hero2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gopro hero2    Gopro hero2  EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 3:12 pm

I have a GoPro mount permanently attached to the top of all of my helmets. I don't get on the bike now without the camera running.
2 years ago I was run off the road by an inattentive driver (fractured 2 vertebrae). The guy took off, but I got his license plate number. No witnesses, no proof, no case. Now I record every second of my commute and have recorded some amazing (i.e. scary) footage. One time I captured a city bus running a red light and totaling a brand new Mustang. The driver lied through her teeth to the cops. My video made the case.
Anyway, I wear my camera for personal protection. I've discovered that there are cagers out there who are out to get us. I know, most motorcycle/car incidents are "I never saw the motorcycle..." but there are some who are out to get us. More than once I've had a cager pull up along side me and force me off the road...I get out of the way, only to have them pull up and do it again (clear intentional at this point). I simply point at my GoPro and they take off. I hate to think what they would've done without the camera.
Back to top Go down
Fiftygrit

Fiftygrit

Gopro hero2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gopro hero2    Gopro hero2  EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 7:51 pm

Does the hero 2 have a remote for record or do you have to push a button on the camera to record and shut off. just wondering how easy to use, they seem to be on sale for a good price right now, cheer`s
Back to top Go down
Mozart 2

Gopro hero2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gopro hero2    Gopro hero2  EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 8:58 pm

My GoPro runs for 2 hours on one battery charge. I turn mine on when I start riding and record the entire ride. Later I edit out only the footage I want to keep. That way I don't worry about missing a shot.
Back to top Go down
Fiftygrit

Fiftygrit

Gopro hero2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gopro hero2    Gopro hero2  EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 12:21 am

Does it come with software for editing, or what do you use, I spend too much time with all the electronics already, something fast and easy would be great, thanks
Back to top Go down
Evol

Evol

Gopro hero2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gopro hero2    Gopro hero2  EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 8:24 am

My old HD Hero did not come with any software.
I'd like to get a new model that has a remote function.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gopro hero2  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gopro hero2    Gopro hero2  Empty

Back to top Go down

Gopro hero2
Page 1 of 1