Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Questions for Go Race users.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NathanWiley

Questions for Go Race users. Empty
PostSubject: Questions for Go Race users.   Questions for Go Race users. EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 1:35 pm

I want to get my shock revalved by Go Race....I'm fine with the forks action for now. What was your actual total cost for a shock revalve including parts, labor, shipping, etc? And, what was your turn around time. The website isn't very clear on pricing so I thought I would ask here before calling Go Race.

Thanks for your help.
Back to top Go down
Arkmage

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Go Race users.   Questions for Go Race users. EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 1:41 pm

It will depend on your weight and riding style. If you have to change springs the pricing will vary some.

You could PM Travis (Mr, Go Race) and get a quote.
Back to top Go down
MotoKirby

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Go Race users.   Questions for Go Race users. EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:12 pm

Yup, price will vary depending on what you decide to replace. He had my suspension for 2 days then it was on its way back to me. So all told maybe 9 days to and from.
Back to top Go down
jason meacham

jason meacham

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Go Race users.   Questions for Go Race users. EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 1:13 am

I would suggest that you call or PM Travis,,,he returned my PM the next day and he was easy to talk to on the phone,,,,,,I paid $950,,,that was replacing everthing and shipping,,,,,,the bike feels much better now,,I feel like a better rider......................Jason
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Go Race users.   Questions for Go Race users. Empty

Back to top Go down

Questions for Go Race users.
Page 1 of 1