Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

first bike 08 wrx

Go down 
AuthorMessage
D J

first bike 08 wrx Empty
PostSubject: first bike 08 wrx   first bike 08 wrx EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 6:46 pm

hello everyone, i have recently purchased a 2008 wr250x Very happy i payed 3000 fpr it and it had just about 3500 miles on it. completley stock from original owner.
after riding my friends husky 510 and wr250x i knew i had to have one! so i was on the look had a toss up between a drz400sm that had a few mods and a few thousand more miles for a little less but i went with the X i needed more dependable. i use the bike for my daily commuter its a 12 mile ride round trip to and from work. i have just started really messing around with it getting more comfortable now. after having many turbo nissan 240sx's, i am very happy i made the change to 2 wheels Very happy

i have put about 1500 miles on it and loved every single minute of it. bike is alot of fun!

i am looking to start modding it alittle. first thing is handguards and a trail tex vapor cause i dont like not having a tac, and get rid of the whale tail lol.

if anyone is in florida, west palm beach area id love to find a riding buddy sense my buddys got rid of there bikes.

well here she is all stock
first bike 08 wrx 118ed79d
first bike 08 wrx 94255f25

great website learning alot so far i am servicing it this weekend for the first time, maybe change the air filter with a k/n.
Back to top Go down
D J

first bike 08 wrx Empty
PostSubject: Re: first bike 08 wrx   first bike 08 wrx EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:07 pm

First parts bought the WRX Very happy Acerbis pro x hand guards in black and a trail tech vapor with the dashboard attachment Very happy I can't wait for them to come in the mail! Figured id splurge sense my birthday is the 9th. Well now for the waiting game.. Will have updates when everything arrives
Back to top Go down

first bike 08 wrx
Page 1 of 1