Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Looking for a first bike

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Texan Dude

Looking for a first bike Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a first bike   Looking for a first bike EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 1:58 am

Hey all, I'm looking for a 2008 wr250r as a first bike. I don't have much money as i'm about to go to college so i'm hoping to find a cheaper one (about $3000 max). high miles and aesthetic defects are ok as i figure that's the only way to get one in my pricerange. Haven't had much luck searching the web but i figured maybe i could find something on here. please pm me if your looking to sell. Please no project bikes unless its something minor.

Thanks
-Colt
Back to top Go down
mcdoudlehopper

mcdoudlehopper

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a first bike   Looking for a first bike EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 8:51 pm

Colt, check out the for sale / trade section. Couple bikes around here for sale. If you cant find one close enough to you, consider doing a fly and drive. The WR is best bike for the 250 class. Saw an WR250x for $3200 yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Texan Dude

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a first bike   Looking for a first bike EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 8:57 pm

Thanks ill keep my eyes open. I appreciate the reply.
Back to top Go down
mcdoudlehopper

mcdoudlehopper

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a first bike   Looking for a first bike EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 9:09 pm

Any time, some good people around here with awsome info.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a first bike   Looking for a first bike Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for a first bike
Page 1 of 1