Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

seat height "how to lower"?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nochain

seat height "how to lower"? Empty
PostSubject: seat height "how to lower"?   seat height "how to lower"? EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 1:58 am

Hi I am looking to possibly buy a WR/R but the seat height just is way to tall for me. I am 5'7 and want to plant my feet at a stop and would like to get it down to ! 31 inches. I don't care about the loss of travel or clearance as I don't plan to push very hard.

What are my options and what will it roughly cost to do this (if possible).

PS I weight 170lbs

Cheers!

Nochain
Back to top Go down
saddletramp

PostSubject: Re: seat height "how to lower"?   seat height "how to lower"? EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 8:56 pm

Here you go:

http://rickramsey.net/WR250Rmods.htm#lower

I notice that is your first post and I expect you will have many more questions. You will have good luck in using the search feature of the forum here to do some basic research in case the topic has been covered before.

Welcome aboard.
Back to top Go down
nochain

PostSubject: Re: seat height "how to lower"?   seat height "how to lower"? EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 8:45 pm

Thanks Saddletramp is this by the way you? That has some fantastic information!!!
Back to top Go down
saddletramp

PostSubject: Re: seat height "how to lower"?   seat height "how to lower"? EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 10:11 pm

No, it is Ricks' site. He has some great info posted there. Check out HighFives site as well for a bunch of other stuff. Highfive and bigdogadventures are probably the reason I bought this bike since they have a passel of bikes and still are extremely enthusiastic about the WR. Good people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: seat height "how to lower"?   seat height "how to lower"? Empty

Back to top Go down

seat height "how to lower"?
Page 1 of 1