Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Where to route vacuum line on Safari 3.7 tank?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ueyteuor

Where to route vacuum line on Safari 3.7 tank? Empty
PostSubject: Where to route vacuum line on Safari 3.7 tank?   Where to route vacuum line on Safari 3.7 tank? EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 10:58 pm

So I removed the flapper valve from the airbox, as I'm sure many do this, and for those who have the Safari tank, where do you route the vacuum hose? It says in the instructions to tee it with the hose that was part of that flapper assembly, but it's gone... What's a good vacuumation area? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Fuzzy Wrench

Fuzzy Wrench

Where to route vacuum line on Safari 3.7 tank? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where to route vacuum line on Safari 3.7 tank?   Where to route vacuum line on Safari 3.7 tank? EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 10:01 pm

if you removed the flapper assembly, then you have the hose from the throttle body...reinstall it and run it to your tank...
I removed the flapper also and have the IMS 4.7 tank, I just ran the hose to my tank and had to cap off one of the fittings off my tee...
Back to top Go down

Where to route vacuum line on Safari 3.7 tank?
Page 1 of 1