Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

WR250x @ The dragon NEW NEW video

Go down 
+2
gedupsound
love2lean
6 posters
AuthorMessage
love2lean

love2lean

WR250x @ The dragon NEW NEW video Empty
PostSubject: WR250x @ The dragon NEW NEW video   WR250x @ The dragon NEW NEW video EmptyTue May 01, 2012 6:43 pm

Hey guys this vid is loooong overdue , filmed last year at Deals Gap during the Supermoto Junkies Rally 2011. I'm on the black X and my buddy is on the white Suzuki 400 sm. Lots and lots of knee dragging ! Enjoy and be sure to comment if you have questions about my little X !!!

https://youtu.be/YuMUA9YyJUg

We Have to get together as a group this year boys ! The dragon is perfect for the WR's nobody passed me all day!
Back to top Go down
gedupsound

PostSubject: Re: WR250x @ The dragon NEW NEW video   WR250x @ The dragon NEW NEW video EmptyWed May 09, 2012 4:34 pm

You may well be the proverbial yard stick to which all WR-X riders are measured.
Back to top Go down
gedupsound

PostSubject: Re: WR250x @ The dragon NEW NEW video   WR250x @ The dragon NEW NEW video EmptyWed May 09, 2012 4:34 pm

oh ya, nice video and thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
xaman

PostSubject: Re: WR250x @ The dragon NEW NEW video   WR250x @ The dragon NEW NEW video EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:15 pm

Cool video, thanks for showing it.

I wanna ride there!
Back to top Go down
josh

PostSubject: Re: WR250x @ The dragon NEW NEW video   WR250x @ The dragon NEW NEW video EmptyThu May 10, 2012 8:28 am

Judging from the video, I'm guessing your satisfied with your WR lurk
Back to top Go down
Frank250X

PostSubject: Re: WR250x @ The dragon NEW NEW video   WR250x @ The dragon NEW NEW video EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 2:38 pm

Nice video! great riding skills as well!
Back to top Go down
Derogatory Term

Derogatory Term

PostSubject: Re: WR250x @ The dragon NEW NEW video   WR250x @ The dragon NEW NEW video EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 1:04 am

Major props to the cager who pulled off mid-turn to let you guys pass. I wish Kansas had ONE nice road like that. Sadly the closest thing is like half a mile :( Anyway great riding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WR250x @ The dragon NEW NEW video   WR250x @ The dragon NEW NEW video Empty

Back to top Go down

WR250x @ The dragon NEW NEW video
Page 1 of 1