Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Hello from near the Dragon

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bhmax

Hello from near the Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Hello from near the Dragon   Hello from near the Dragon EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 11:31 am

Hi, I live in Maryville, TN about 25min from Deal's Gap, the Dragon. It had absolutely no influence on where I bought my house;) Been riding about 5 yrs and currently ride my Buell on the street and a cbr on the track. I've got a yz250f that I like, but is for sale since I hate trailering it to go ride trails. Been wanting something reasonably light that would be good to go hit some of the gravel roads/light trails off the wonderful curvy roads around here. Just put a deposit on a used X that I'll go pick up next week. It's an 08 with 1600 mi that I'm paying $3500 for. All stock, looks in very good condition. Looking forward to learning some more here about it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello from near the Dragon   Hello from near the Dragon EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 11:39 am

Peace YAM Hi and welcome! It would be a great bike for the area for sure!
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

PostSubject: Re: Hello from near the Dragon   Hello from near the Dragon EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 6:52 pm

Welcome, HI!
Back to top Go down
mwakey

mwakey

PostSubject: Re: Hello from near the Dragon   Hello from near the Dragon EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 9:58 pm

I hate people that live around there! You are SO lucky to have a place like that to ride. My dad lives on Lake Fontana in NC, right down the road from the Dragon. I'll get my scooter up there someday! For now I am stuck on flat boring Florida roads. YAWN!!!!!

BTW, welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down
PonchoV

PostSubject: Re: Hello from near the Dragon   Hello from near the Dragon EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 9:44 am

WELCOME bhmax,
Killer deal on the X.
You could rent out camping spots in your yard. You live in MC heaven.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from near the Dragon   Hello from near the Dragon Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from near the Dragon
Page 1 of 1