Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Turn signal connection

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pliski52

Turn signal connection Empty
PostSubject: Turn signal connection   Turn signal connection EmptyFri May 04, 2012 10:19 am

javascript:emoticonp('bert')

Putting new turn signals on the WRR... It has this single plug type of electrical connection instead of the typical left and right wires (used to own a KLR250). Is their a connecter you can buy, or am I right in wanting to just cut the connection off and attaching the wires myself.

The problem is of course that my new blinkers' connection does not match the stock connection.
Back to top Go down
pbnut

pbnut

Turn signal connection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turn signal connection   Turn signal connection EmptyFri May 04, 2012 11:38 pm

In the past I've snipped the connector off the old blinkers and spliced them onto the wires of the new blinkers. In doing so I retain the quick disconnect feature for when I go to the racetrack.
If you're handy with a soldering iron and a lighter (for shrinkwrap) it takes all of 10 minutes to finish.
Back to top Go down

Turn signal connection
Page 1 of 1