Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Headlight protection

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sewerat

Headlight protection Empty
PostSubject: Headlight protection   Headlight protection EmptyTue May 08, 2012 6:46 am

Well I decided that before we get a couple more broken headlights I'd build this protector to help out and try for now. Just went to home depot and bought a small sheet of Lexan and some Velcro strips. Cut it roughly to size then used the grinder to make it fit. No more broken lights for me.

Headlight protection D8277a2a
Back to top Go down
bigg

bigg

PostSubject: Re: Headlight protection   Headlight protection EmptyTue May 08, 2012 4:29 pm

Looks good.

Just curious, how did you break your light??

Never happened to me before...
Back to top Go down
sewerat

PostSubject: Re: Headlight protection   Headlight protection EmptyTue May 08, 2012 4:51 pm

Roost. Ride with hooligans on dirt roads and it'll happen to you too. In fact mine was broke when I bought the bike. The po had replaced the whole assembly with a cheap acerbis pos
Back to top Go down
wristpin

PostSubject: Re: Headlight protection   Headlight protection EmptyTue May 08, 2012 7:51 pm

Take the protector off and get in front of the pack!
Back to top Go down
sewerat

PostSubject: Re: Headlight protection   Headlight protection EmptyTue May 08, 2012 8:59 pm

It's hard to get in front if you don't know where you're going... That and those damn 950's are fast on the flat road roads
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Headlight protection   Headlight protection Empty

Back to top Go down

Headlight protection
Page 1 of 1