Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

wrx fans check this out

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
wrxpro

wrxpro

wrx fans check this out Empty
PostSubject: wrx fans check this out   wrx fans check this out EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 12:27 pm

guys a beast i gota get like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q11trKCxcIc&feature=related

along with his $2k wheels lolz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wrx fans check this out   wrx fans check this out EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 6:31 pm

Wow. Wicked control of that bike!
Back to top Go down
sswrx

sswrx

PostSubject: Re: wrx fans check this out   wrx fans check this out EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:12 pm

That's awesome control! I ride like a kid trying to ride his new bicycle without training wheels. Maybe not quite that bad but I'm constantly aware of avoiding damage to the bike. Can never tell what's on the road, like gravel, oil, water, road kill guts. I don't get to ride enough to know the tire & chassis limitations. If I had a nice big parking lot that was clean where I could practice every day, it would be cool to maneuver like those guys. Must take years of practice though.
Back to top Go down
Arkmage

PostSubject: Re: wrx fans check this out   wrx fans check this out EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 3:23 pm

sswrx wrote:
That's awesome control! I ride like a kid trying to ride his new bicycle without training wheels. Maybe not quite that bad but I'm constantly aware of avoiding damage to the bike. Can never tell what's on the road, like gravel, oil, water, road kill guts. I don't get to ride enough to know the tire & chassis limitations. If I had a nice big parking lot that was clean where I could practice every day, it would be cool to maneuver like those guys. Must take years of practice though.

Our local harley dealer has a parking lot with a bunch of courses painted on it for MSF courses. When I took the course there they invited us to "use the parking lot for practice anytime a class wasn't on it".

Haven't done it yet, but I need to.
Back to top Go down
motocrossmann

PostSubject: Re: wrx fans check this out   wrx fans check this out EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 12:34 pm

wrxpro wrote:
along with his $2k wheels lolz

Love those wheels... Tubeless goodness.
Back to top Go down
jpatt

jpatt

PostSubject: Re: wrx fans check this out   wrx fans check this out EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 12:05 am

I've got lot's of lots near my house... I like to setup make shift sm courses and slide around... not like him though... hella skills!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wrx fans check this out   wrx fans check this out Empty

Back to top Go down

wrx fans check this out
Page 1 of 1