Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Check this out!!

Go down 
+4
jason meacham
YZEtc
mwakey
SheWolf
8 posters
AuthorMessage
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

Check this out!! Empty
PostSubject: Check this out!!   Check this out!! EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 6:43 pm

Talk about a twist in fate. I made a request to Yamaha Canada, looking for some tech specs on my old DT200, cause I was in a nostalgia kinda mood, going over my old bike, and my new one. I was replied to with 7 e-mails by Scott, who is their customer rep, giving me what I was looking for. It was something I held dear, and was ever thankful he found what I was seeking. I explained to him why it meant so much, and the reasons behind it. Well...look what ended up on the front page of Yamaha Canada's Bike Blog!
Destiny, or Coincidence? Check this out!! 61865

mwakey

Check this out!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check this out!!   Check this out!! EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 7:41 pm

Very cool Lynn! thumb
Back to top Go down
YZEtc

YZEtc

Check this out!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check this out!!   Check this out!! EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 8:02 pm

That is awesome. :)
Back to top Go down
jason meacham

jason meacham

Check this out!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check this out!!   Check this out!! EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 8:06 pm

cool story, it does seem like you were meant to have your wrr,, Check this out!! 379944
Back to top Go down
superbee24

superbee24

Check this out!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check this out!!   Check this out!! EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 8:28 pm

C O O L Check this out!! 61865
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

Check this out!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check this out!!   Check this out!! EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 9:20 pm

Good thing I have cold beer...I just went over the comparison numbers between the two bikes, and it gets even creepier... Check this out!! 640571

Check this out!! DTWR

This is just mind blowing.
Check this out!! Thsmiley_gofoom

Check this out!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check this out!!   Check this out!! EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 11:10 pm

I fixed it for ya

Check this out!! Dtwr
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

Check this out!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check this out!!   Check this out!! EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 11:14 pm

Check this out!! 851577 Yeah, back when I was young and stupid. I used to wear a bikini top with those shorts when it got really hot.

Check this out!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check this out!!   Check this out!! EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 11:23 pm

SheWolf wrote:
Check this out!! 851577 Yeah, back when I was young and stupid. I used to wear a bikini top with those shorts when it got really hot.

You weren't the only one...except for the bikini top, that is...I didn't develop man-boobs until later Check this out!! Suspect Call me a late bloomer
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

Check this out!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check this out!!   Check this out!! EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 11:35 pm

I keep telling the other half..."Dammit, I'm built for comfort, not for speed!" Check this out!! 93746

Fargo_Wolf

Check this out!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check this out!!   Check this out!! EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 11:43 pm

Check this out!! 61865 Awesome Shewolf is awesome. Nuff said.

That's an awesome article. Love the first pic in it too.
Back to top Go down
SpiritWolf15

SpiritWolf15

Check this out!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check this out!!   Check this out!! EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 11:53 pm

Fargo_Wolf wrote:
Check this out!! 61865 Awesome Shewolf is awesome. Nuff 'nuff said.

That's an awesome article. Love the first pic in it too.

Lose the thesaurus there Farg? Did you actually read the article or just stare at the pics?
Back to top Go down
SpiritWolf15

SpiritWolf15

Check this out!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check this out!!   Check this out!! EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 12:04 am

SheWolf wrote:
Talk about a twist in fate. I made a request to Yamaha Canada, looking for some tech specs on my old DT200, cause I was in a nostalgia kinda mood, going over my old bike, and my new one. I was replied to with 7 e-mails by Scott, who is their customer rep, giving me what I was looking for. It was something I held dear, and was ever thankful he found what I was seeking. I explained to him why it meant so much, and the reasons behind it. Well...look what ended up on the front page of Yamaha Canada's Bike Blog!
Destiny, or Coincidence? Check this out!! 61865

I just see this as further proof Shewolf is made of 100% pure all Canadian win. >=3

'Grats on the article sis *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Check this out!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check this out!!   Check this out!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Check this out!!
Page 1 of 1