Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Trading in 96 FZR 600 this Friday.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Derogatory Term

Derogatory Term

Trading in 96 FZR 600 this Friday. Empty
PostSubject: Trading in 96 FZR 600 this Friday.   Trading in 96 FZR 600 this Friday. EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 2:34 am

I've had this baby for 3 years and the upkeep is too much on me. I will miss the acceleration and top speed but I'm ecstatic about the agility and road surface capabilities. Only thing that sucks is I have to drive 3 hours on my current sport bike to pick up the wr250x and ride another 3 hours to get home. I'm gonna need a back massage.
Back to top Go down
YZEtc

YZEtc

PostSubject: Re: Trading in 96 FZR 600 this Friday.   Trading in 96 FZR 600 this Friday. EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 7:08 am

Upkeep?
Back to top Go down
Derogatory Term

Derogatory Term

PostSubject: Re: Trading in 96 FZR 600 this Friday.   Trading in 96 FZR 600 this Friday. EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 10:14 am

Work to keep the bike in running order. It's a 16 year old bike so stuff occasionally breaks on it. And I will probably ride down tomorrow on account of its supposed to rain Friday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trading in 96 FZR 600 this Friday.   Trading in 96 FZR 600 this Friday. Empty

Back to top Go down

Trading in 96 FZR 600 this Friday.
Page 1 of 1