Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Hi From Minnesota

Go down 
+3
SheWolf
inspector
MNMike
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MNMike

Hi From Minnesota Empty
PostSubject: Hi From Minnesota   Hi From Minnesota EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 12:23 pm

I just picked up a WR-R for my wife. We sold her 250 Ninja. It's nice to see another blue bike in the garage(the Ninja was only blue on the outside.)

We have a WR250F, TT-R230, RT100, PW80, and a new WR250-R in the garage, along with a KLR650. We do lots of dirt and street riding.
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

Hi From Minnesota Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi From Minnesota   Hi From Minnesota EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 2:26 pm

Welcome, HI!!

*Damn, full garage. Pics Plz.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

Hi From Minnesota Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi From Minnesota   Hi From Minnesota EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 5:41 pm

Welcome to the pack, Mike! thumb Yeah it'd be cool to see your lineup all together. Very happy

Hi From Minnesota Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi From Minnesota   Hi From Minnesota EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 6:04 pm

Welcome, You might be wanting to trade with the wife. Maybe take turns with swapping the klr and wrr. It's a fun bike.
Back to top Go down
MNMike

Hi From Minnesota Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi From Minnesota   Hi From Minnesota EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 6:15 pm

john92 wrote:
Welcome, You might be wanting to trade with the wife. Maybe take turns with swapping the klr and wrr. It's a fun bike.

When they come out with a WR450R, Or give us what they get overseas (Tenere) I'll be all over it.
Back to top Go down
MNMike

Hi From Minnesota Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi From Minnesota   Hi From Minnesota EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 9:38 pm

SheWolf wrote:
Welcome to the pack, Mike! thumb Yeah it'd be cool to see your lineup all together. Very happy

This doesn't include my daily driver, an '06 KLR650.

Hi From Minnesota P1000650
Back to top Go down
Notsolegit

Notsolegit

Hi From Minnesota Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi From Minnesota   Hi From Minnesota EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 12:14 am

Nice line up mate, You would probably be only one on here from the US that wanted the blue. Here in AUS we get White. But the blue line up is looking awesome mate!
Welcome btw. freaky

Cheers,
Luke
Back to top Go down
ZED

ZED

Hi From Minnesota Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi From Minnesota   Hi From Minnesota EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 12:33 am

Cool pic. thumb

I've never had a Yami before this, but their blue sure is nice. It goes even better with the black of the WRX.
Back to top Go down
MNMike

Hi From Minnesota Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi From Minnesota   Hi From Minnesota EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 7:38 am

Notsolegit wrote:
You would probably be only one on here from the US that wanted the blue.

Well, no, blue was all I could get...
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

Hi From Minnesota Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi From Minnesota   Hi From Minnesota EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 6:38 pm

Very nice. I could stare at that pic for hours, (since i can't ride right now, lol)
Back to top Go down

Hi From Minnesota Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi From Minnesota   Hi From Minnesota EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 7:01 pm

Awesome photo! Welcome to the forum. I'm from Plymouth, MN but live in California now.
Back to top Go down
MNMike

Hi From Minnesota Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi From Minnesota   Hi From Minnesota EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 7:41 am

NMBIII wrote:
Awesome photo! Welcome to the forum. I'm from Plymouth, MN but live in California now.
I grew up in Granada Hills,CA and now live in Stillwater.
Back to top Go down
PonchoV

Hi From Minnesota Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi From Minnesota   Hi From Minnesota EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 9:01 pm

Mike, your line up of the blue team looks like one of those run on stick pix that people put on the back of the mini vans showing parents, all the kids, cats & dogs
Most welcome to all of your team.
Back to top Go down

Hi From Minnesota Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi From Minnesota   Hi From Minnesota EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 11:41 am

Hi and welcome! I agree, you will prrobably want to swap with the wife occationally and ride it like ya stole it! The bike is a ton of fun with a plate on it and not a big fat wallowy pig like the KLR!
Back to top Go down
MNMike

Hi From Minnesota Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi From Minnesota   Hi From Minnesota EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 11:57 am

Yesterday, I scouted out a >90% dirt, 30 mile loop for my wife to ride in our township. I had to take her WRR to make sure it was up to the task. Bad mistake. Now I want one too...
Back to top Go down
PonchoV

Hi From Minnesota Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi From Minnesota   Hi From Minnesota EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 4:04 pm

I think there is a pattern of behavor developing.....I want one too.
Back to top Go down
Notsolegit

Notsolegit

Hi From Minnesota Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi From Minnesota   Hi From Minnesota EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 2:19 am

haha, more WR2 riders the better I say!
Back to top Go down
PonchoV

Hi From Minnesota Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi From Minnesota   Hi From Minnesota EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 8:11 am

Welcome new member.
Just had a thought, sure it's ok this time.....our members travel all over the world & ride a traveling members wr. Sort of a ride where you travel to.....a thought. No its not wife swapping.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi From Minnesota Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi From Minnesota   Hi From Minnesota Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi From Minnesota
Page 1 of 1